I rolled my eyes. What the hell was wrong with her? Doesn't she get the 'picture'?

Clearly not, she's Missy Bradford. The slut of the school.

I know I sound harsh, but it's the truth. And the way she treated Riley makes her even more of a bitch face.

I was sitting at Missy's table, I don't even know why. Because Zay was there, and every other table was taken. Besides, everyone else was scared of me, so it's not like they'd let me sit at there table.

I had enough of Missy's bullshit and I got up, but I overheard her saying so,etching, something like she going to do something to Riley. I slowly walked away from the table, before my eyes caught with Riley's. I wanted to stare into her eyes for as long as I could, but I couldn't. I quickly looked away. But as I glanced back up, I saw that she walking towards the food line, before I saw Missy grab a handful of food and yell at her.

And in the moment, all I knew is that I wanted to protect Riley. I quickly ran, pushing her up against the cafeteria wall that was close by, closing as much space up between us so she wouldn't get any on her. Suddenly I felt the food splatter all across my back. I hissed in pain, it actually hurt.

Riley looked shocked. My lips were inches away from hers, and I felt my knees caving in. I looked into her eyes, before departing. I turned around, sending daggers towards Missy. She looked stunned. I saw Conner and his friend Matt, get up and start yelling at me. Zay just looked confused, with spaghetti hanging out of his mouth. People were shouting and I just quickly stormed out.

'

I remembered how close me and Riley were, and that I never wanted to leave that spot, but I did, again. Why do I care for her so much?

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts, by my locker being slammed closed. I turn to my side, and saw Conner.

"What the hell?" I spat. Conner smiled at me, before roughly patting my shoulder. "You just don't get it." He scoffed. I grabbed his wrist and through his hand off of my shoulder. "Piss off." I snarled. I was in no mood to deal with his bullshit. Me and Conner would always get Into little arguments, hence why I don't trust to tell him about my boxing career.

"You're just a soft ass." Conner spat, pushing me back against the locker. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I hissed. He just started laughing, and I could see people staring at us. Not like I haven't been in a situation like this before school.

"Riley Matthews." He said, and I suddenly felt everyone nerve in my body scream. My blood boiled.

"What the fuck about he-" "You saved that bitch, twice! Not once, with your dumb ass excuse of 'falling over' but you legitimately covered her over at the cafeteria. You're just a soft bastard, clearly not a man. You dumb fuck." Conner spat, and suddenly my anger took over and I punched him straight in the face. I heard loud 'oo's' and 'shit, not again' coming from the people now surrounding us. He pushed me up against the locker, punching me I'm the stomach.

Really, who the fuck does he think he is? He clearly doesn't know he's fighting a boxer. I took my hand and swung it as hard as possible to his jaw.

"You son of a bitch!" He shouted, before punching me hard into the lockers. I tackled him down on the ground, kneeing him in the stomach as he tried punching my jaw. This is why basically everyone in the school was afraid of me. The sounds of shouting and yells surrounded me. Conner grabbed my shoulder and threw me up against the lockers, I was about to throw another punch, before I suddenly felt all anger release from my body, every ounce of it.

I saw her.

She looked terrified,

scared,

afraid.