You're Leaving!

**Avery pov**

We were playing every man for themselves just throwing and dodging balls as they came. Overall we were having a blast playing, soon enough we were all tired and just collapsed on the trampolines trying to catch our breaths.

"You guys hungry" Cam asked. We all replied nodding our heads and he got up dragging Danny with him to the food section. "I'm going to find a table and let the kids bounce some more, you coming Ana" Yeah" she agreed

We left the kids bouncing and got a table where we could all fit but keep an eye on them. "So Avery tell me how you've been" Really?

I wanted to reply saying *I'm a single mom raising a kid on my own even though I have my best friend with me for help while raising his child as my own too, not to mention I'm back in the god forsaken pack filled with people who have said the nastiest shit about me but expects me to forgive them and take back my asshole of a mate* instead I just replied with a "just peachy" and a sarcastic smile.

She only rolled her eyes at me as if she knew what I wanted to actually say. "You know he loves you right?" she whispered. "Really now I'd hate to see what he would do if he hated me" I scoffed "You don't treat the people you love like trash and reject them"

"We both know he regrets doing that besides I know you love him too" I scoffed yet again "And how do you know that?"

"The bond, it's getting stronger day by day isn't it? If you didn't love him you would have completed the rejection process "She was right but I wouldn't let her know that. "Well it a good thing I'm not staying here right, Danny and I leave to go back home in a few days, after that......."YOU'RE LEAVING!"

Shit

I turned to face a furious Cam who shoved away all the things he was carrying into an unbalanced Danny. "Yes we're leaving, I only came here to see my very sick mother remember". Now I started shouting "Other than that I'm not allowed on pack grounds remember? That's what happens when you leave after being rejected".

I watched a he flinched when the words flew out of my mouth, his face contoured into a frown and his eyes dulled a bit. He was hurting and I instantly felt bad *damm bond*

It was quiet as we all waited his reply.

"You're right and I'm sorry but you can't take my son away from me, I just got him back" I was going to say who's fight is that when a sob broke out of his mouth "Please Avery I'll do anything just don't take my son away from me" I watched as he fell to his knees in front of me. "Please"

"Daddy what's wrong" Chakar asked running into Cams arms. Chakar raised his hands up wiping his face "Don't cry daddy, mommy will make it better like she does when I'm sad right mommy" He asked looking up at me.

Dammit Chakar, I wasn't actually going to take him away. If he only let me finished I would have said after I leave he could come visit and keep him for the weekends maybe a few holidays. This is Cam we're talking about when he ever listens, listening was what got him in this mess in the first place.

"Yes sweetie mommy's going to make it all better"

"See daddy now no more crying" Cam only chuckled sniffing a bit "Thanks little man"

"Can we eat now" Micky and Sophie asked making us all laugh.

"You guys go ahead I need to talk to Cameron alone"

I waited as he got off the floor and we headed outside to my car so we could talk privately. When we were seated I reached over and handed him a Kleenex from the box I had.

"Thanks" he muttered.

We stayed in awkward silence for a while waiting on the other to begin.

"I'm sorry Avery. I'm so sorry for everything I've done. I'm sorry for rejecting you, abandoning you and our son when you guys needed me the most. I'm sorry I listened to the fucked up rumors and believed the stupid false proofs I got, I should have trust you and believed you over everyone."

Wait what proof?

"I'm sorry for all the nasty things I said and all the crap you've gotten from the pack, Ave I'm so fucking sorry".

"Wait you said you got proof, what proof?' I asked

"Yeah I got reports and pictures of you going to the hospital, I saw the abortion pamphlets stashed around our room, the hospital form and so much more. At first I didn't believe them, but the more I looked the more and more I was finding evidence. I was devastated and angry, so angry my wolf just snapped and I lashed out on you. One minute we're shout the next I was uttering those awful rejection vows."

"Avery you have no idea how much I regretted it, when I ran out I went to go cool off knowing I wasn't thinking straight, but then I came back I wanted to find you, to apologize but you were gone. No one knew where you were you just disappeared".

Pamphlets? Reports? What pictures?" "Cameron, what are you talking about what reports?"

"I saw the hospital files for the abortion with your name and signature"

"I never signed for anything and I obviously didn't have an abortion" I argued. "Which means whoever did this went a long way to get you out of the pack and they're probably still out there".

a