Chapter 39- And Cana?

'So you know each other?', Gray sounded both angry and jealous but kept a cool aura around him. 

'She is my wife', Bacchus grinned from ear to ear. 'But I didn't keep my ring', he chuckled some more before he finished the last drip from the bottle. He started to sound faintly drunk.  

'Juvia ate hers', she laughed with him. He knew that after all. She bit a big part from it after saying yes.  

Gray walked up to her and pulled her closer to him. In fact he stood in between. Bacchus was still sitting on the bed as Gray hid the watermage behind his back. 'She is mine'. 

Bacchus stood up after that to head-but Gray. He looked furious. 'Don't forget that your marriage is a fake', he whispered but Juvia had heard it.

'Fake?', Juvia peeked behind his back. 

'Nothing to be worried about JuJu', he grinned as he tried to claw her back but Gray blocked his way and pushed him to the side. Bacchus tripped over his feet, all dizzy, and stumbled a few meters before regaining his composure. He turned around and held out his hand, ignoring Grays existence. 'Come on JuJu'.

She shook her head. 'Juvia will stay with Gray-sama'.

'I'm telling you... That isn't the real Gray'.

'This is Gray-sama', Juvia placed her hands on his arms while staying behind him. 'The real Gray', Juvia flashed a victorious smile when Gray looked behind him. 'And there is no one Juvia will ever love more than him'. 

'AH HA! But you did! That there...', Bacchus waved with his hands. 'That is Bora!'. 

Juvia shook her head. 'Gray-sama'. 

'JuJu, you are acting even more stubborn than I remember', he looked at the man he believed to be Bora. Bora was the man he had hired for the job. If he wanted to be paid, he had to do what he wished. But luck wasn't in his favor.

'You heard the lady... It's Gray-sama', the ice mage responded with a proud grin.

'You became crazy, Bora', the rich drunk wasn't convinced that the real Gray had escaped. Bacchus tried once more to grab Juvia. This time he got a hold of her wrist but Gray kicked him away. 'Don't touch her'.

'JuJu, listen to me', Bacchus didn't look a little bit drunk anymore. 'That's a fake. I've got the real one'. 

'Why would Bacchus-san have Juvia's beloved?'

'He is no good for you, JuJu', he was complaining. 'Everyone could see his cold shoulder during the Grand Magic Games. He isn't worth your time'. 

'Perhaps...'

Gray turned around in shock when he heard Juvia say those words. He never imagined to hear Juvia say those words. He hadn't thought, till this point, that she might be the one to leave him at one point. She was always there for him, at least within a radius of 1000 feet. If she wasn't there, she was on her way. 

As if written in stone, he could relay on her. It shocked him that she might think about leaving him.

'Juvia?', he whispered. 

Juvia took Bacchus hand and avoided Gray. The strongest member of Quatro puppy grinned. 'But...', the rainwoman continued. '...Juvia won over Gray-sama's heart long before that', water started to drip from her hands. A puddle formed at their feet. Bacchus looked down and raised an eyebrow. 

'What are you doing JuJu?', he sounded calm as she started to turn into water. 

'You tried to hurt Gray-sama. Juvia can't forgive that', her eyes were fierce. A lioness trying to hunt couldn't be compared to Juvia right now. Even in her waterform, her eyes kept staring at him with hate. 

'JuJu, wait! Can't you see that he is bad for you? You're not yourself. All you talk about is Gray'.

'That's not true', Gray intervened. He stared at Juvia who was now completely water. Bacchus tried to pry his hands away from her grip but failed. The two men both noticed that Bacchus was slowly turning into water himself.

'Do you know how she is when we laugh together? We cried together. She screamed at me a couple of times. Juvia doesn't accept literately everything of me. That's not how I'd like her to be. I love her because we laughed, cried and screamed at each other'. 

Bacchus eyes were wide open by the time Gray was done with his speech. By that time his torso was also dripping water. At least half of Bacchus's body was now water. He was surprisingly calm in this situation. Both Juvia and Gray couldn't help but wonder if he had a secret plan. 

'I never knew you could be a man', his neck was see through. The water was working up to his chin. It wouldn't take long before Bacchus was reduced till a puddle if she continued. 

'Juvia, shouldn't you stop?', Gray asked with care. The watermage begged Gray with her eyes, but he couldn't tell why till she started to speak. 'But Bacchus-san hurt you. He locked you up and probably tortured Gray-sama. Juvia doesn't want to forgive him. 
Because of him, Juvia loved someone else. She gave her heart to someone else. And now Gray-sama won't forgive her. Juvia doesn't want to be alone. It's terrible to be alone. It aches Juvia's heart!!!', with every word she sounded more desperate. Tears multiplied with every word. She cried out in pain. 

'JUVIA DOESN'T WANT TO LOOSE FAIRY TAIL!', 

'Are you all stupid?', a fourth voice broke through the silence. 'Of course you won't loose Fairy Tail', the fourth smacked Juvia against the back of the head. 'You.... are going nowhere'. 

Juvia lost contact with Bacchus as she received the gentle smack. Bacchus himself fell on his knees when his body tried to solidify as quickly as possible. 

'I had things under control', Bacchus complained when the fourth tried to help him up. Her long brown hair was tied up in a high bun, quiet unusual for the young woman. A blue purse swung at the side of her hip. 

'Ow please, you were tormenting them. I said tease, not torture...'

'Cana-san?', Juvia couldn't believe her own eyes. 

'Yo, Juvia', the cardmage was leaning against Bacchus with her hands against his chest. 'Sorry about that. I should've known he would go overboard'. 

'I didn't', the drunk replied mopey.

'Yes you did. Now tell them you're sorry'.

He rolled his eyes, obvious annoyed but obeyed the brunette eventually. 'I guess you want explanation'.