Pursuit of HAPPYness

I woke up to chibs shaking me lightly. I shot up scared.

"its just me love" he smiled.

"whats wrong" I asked.

"ive gotta go, jax just got a package at the shop and he cant get ahold of bobby" he said.

"um im gonna go check on his boys" I said.

"alright, that sounds good, rats girlfriend has been helping wendy with them" he said.

"alright, you be careful today" I said kissing him.

"always love, keep your gun on you" he said.

"ill see you soon" I smiled.

I stood up and got a shower, I got dressed and got a cup of coffee, after it was gone I called a cab to go to the shop so I could get the car. I drove the car to jax's house. I knocked and walked in seeing rat in the kitchen.

"hey princess" rat smiled.

"hey ratface" I smiled hugging him.

"whats up" he asked.

"I came to see jax's boys, see how they are" I said.

"they're fine" wendy said coming in.

"listen im sorry about our first meeting, I was kind of a bitch that day, I think its great you're here for the boys and helping jax" I said.

"its fine, im wendy" she smiled.

"tay" I said.

"your tay" a younger girl came in.

"uh yes, and you are" I asked.

"brooke" she said.

"and you know me how" I asked.

"ive heard the guys talk about you, they call you satan" she said.

"rat" I asked.

"hey I didn't start it, tig started it, he says your more badass than any of the guys" rat said smiling.

"wonderful, you guys are assholes" I laughed.

"do you or the boys need anything" I asked turning to wendy.

"actually can I talk to you" she asked.

"sure" I said following her down the hall.

I saw that abel was gone. Thomas was asleep.

"listen abel just started preschool, tara had all that set up before she passed, is there any way that if I need you to pick him up your could. I could get you on the list for him and Thomas. I would ask brooke but I walked in on her and rat fucking with Thomas in the room" she said.

"yea just let me know, if you need help with anything wendy don't hesitate to ask, im more than happy" I said.

"I appreciate it, this is all so new and real for me" she sighed.

"your doing great, jax even said your doing amazing, just remember to leave the past in the past, you have plenty of family and friends here if you need them" I said.

"are you one of those" she asked.

"yea" I smiled.

"thanks, it means a lot" she said hugging me.

"maybe we can take Thomas to the park tomorrow and get to know each other a bit" I smiled.

"sounds good" she smiled.

"alright im gonna head out to TM, if you need anything call me" I said writing my number down for her.

"thanks" she smiled.