Changes

I woke up to chibs kissing my neck softly. I smiled up at him and waited for him to place his lips on mine. When he finally did I melted into him. He pulled away.

"lowen called me" he said.

"ok" I said.

"thank you" he said.

"for what" I asked.

"caring about my daughter, she told me what you asked her" he said.

"I just want whats best for you" I said.

"im grateful. She also told me that Fiona was delivered the papers first thing this morning" he said.

"im guess that didn't go so well" I asked.

"it went fine, she took them but I guess her and her new love are making a trip out to handle the issue in person" he said.

"what do I need to do" I asked.

"keep that gun on you, im not playing love, if she tries you, kill her" he said.

"that's your daughters mother" I said.

"she would kill you without caring whos mother you are, im telling you as my ole lady, if she dares to try you, kill her" he said.

".... Al-alright" I stammered.

"don't think of it as killing my ex, just pull the trigger on a threat" he said.

"and if she tries you" I asked.

"she wouldn't" he said.

"alright" I sighed.

I got up and got showered with chibs. We got dressed and headed out into the clubhouse. I helped gemma clean up while chibs joined the guys to talk their day over.

"sleep good" gemma asked.

"as good as I could with the place banging with bikers" I laughed.

"did your biker keep you up all night" she smirked.

"that he did" I smiled.

"then it cant be all bad" she laughed.

"Fiona got the papers, shes coming out to handle it in person, he demands that if she comes near me that I kill her" I said.

"he wants you protected" she said.

"I know, I just don't want to harm the mother of his daughter" I said.

"you cant see it like that" she said.

"he said the same thing" I said.

"hes right, you need to be positive you want him and can make that call" she said.

"I do want him, And I will make that call if its needed" I said.

"good" she smiled.

We finished up cleaning and headed over to the shop. We were working on some paperwork when the guys came out. Chibs went in the shop and started working on a bike. I was watching him through the window as he worked. After a while juice came in the office.

"can I have a minute" he asked me.

"sure" I said confused.

"ill step out, I need to talk to jax anyways" gemma said walking out and shutting the door.

Juice sat on the couch, something was clearly on his mind. I sat beside him.

"whats wrong" I asked.