Job well done

I woke up early this morning. In bed alone. I got up and noticed chibs' clothes were gone as well as his boots. I got in the shower, I noticed the shower was used recently. I finished and got dressed in jeans, a grey long sleeve shirt and my doc martens. I left my hair down and did my makeup light. I walked out to the kitchen to see juice and Ashley kissing at the table. I was pouring a cup of coffee when arms wrapped around me from behind.

"good morning love" chibs smiled kissing my neck.

"good morning" I said.

"ive never seen chibs with a girl" juice said.

"that's cause the right girl wasn't here juicy boy" chibs smiled.

"that's sweet" Ashley said.

"juicy and I will be leaving soon to meet jax and the boys" chibs said to me.

"ok im going to look for a job today" I said.

"go talk to jax's mom, she needs help up at teller-morrow" juice said.

"he tried to get me to talk to her, but gemma scares the shit out of me" Ashley said.

"shes not that bad" juice laughed.

"over-protective of the club" chibs said.

"sounds like a mama bear" Ashley laughed.

"just be careful talking to gemma, she will use your own words against you" juice said.

"no problem" I said.

"ill see you soon love" chibs kissed me softly.

"how soon" I said.

"figured youd be tired of me already" he smirked.

"I don't see that happening anytime soon" I smiled.

"good, ill see you in a while love" he kissed me and headed out the door.

I walked out after them and got in my car. After they were gone I headed to teller-morrow. I parked and walked up to the office, a lady with black and blonde hair was sat behind the desk.

"excuse me, are you gemma" I asked.

"whos asking" she asked standing up.

"chibs sent me over to see about a job, he said you were looking for help" I said.

"whyd chibs help you" she asked.

"were kinda together" I said.

"really" she asked.

"yes" I said.

"I do need office help, my old help has changed occupations and is now a cook, if you think your up to it, you can spend a few hours today learning the routine" she said.

"sounds great" I said.

"so chibs has an ole lady now?" gemma smiled.

"I think so" I said.

"hes a good one, id hold on to that" she smiled.

"I intend on doing just that" I said.

I watched gemma in the office for a while.

"come on ill give ya a run at the ole lady operations" she said leading me to the clubhouse.

"alright" I smiled.

We got inside, the prospects as their kuttes were marked were cleaning behind the bar. Gemma and I went through the back area changing bedding. We got to chibs' room and walked in.