I screamed and jumped back.

"Can you help me miss." The boy said.

Should I help him or not.

"What do you need help with." I said.

"Well I kind of hurt my leg." He said.

"Um how hurt are you."

"I'm pretty hurt could you just let me in." He said.

"Well my brothers aren't here and they kind of don't want me to open the door to random guys." I said.

"Oh come on what if I die because you didn't open the door to help me." He said.

"Well why can't you just go to the lobby and have them call 911."

"Why can't you just open the door."

"Um ok I will but I'm not suppose to be doing this." I said.

I unlocked the door and looked down at his leg to see nothing was wrong with it. I looked up my eyes wide and tried to shut the door as fast as I could but he stop it with his foot.

"Your not hurt!"

"I know honey." He said.

Before I could do anything he stuck a needle in my arm and I started to get sleepy.

DEAN'S POV

We pulled up by our motel room just to see that the door was wide open.

"Son of a bicth." I said and ran out the car so fast.

"She's not hear Sammy." I said rubbing my face.

"Well who could of took her." Sam said.

"I don't know what if it was someone from the adoption center or a demon!" I said.

"Hey we're going to find her it's fine." He said.

"Sam this always happens and I'm getting sick and tired of it!"

"I know Dean but we always find her right."

"Yeah but we always find her hurt!"

"But she's not dead right."

"Wow Sammy." I said.

"Well I don't know what else to say."

I started to look around and found a note on the side table.

Dear Winchesters, if your reading this then your sister is probably gone. She should be waking up any minute now let's see how the Winchester brothers solve this case before there little baby sister gets her heart ripped out.

(You can't see it but pretend there's a paw print because he's a werewolf.)

After I read that I got angry and ripped up the paper and started to freak out.