Chapter 6, Ian's hiding something.

Ian's POV.

We arrived at the Smosh Games studio to record, 'Gametime With Smosh'. Anthony had parked the car, and hopped out. I'm still in the car, thinking about life. Anthony came over to the car and looked at me. He opened the door and sat inside the car again. "You okay Ian?" He asked, looking at what I was doing. "I'm fine. I'm just a little tired. We did get up at 6am this morning." I lied. That's not the reason why. "Oh. You going to come in?" "Yeah. In a little bit." Anthony nodded and hopped out of the car. He looked at me and tapped his pretend watch. Meaning, I'm running out of time. I laid back into the chair and stared into space. 

10 minutes had passed and Anthony came out to hurry me up. I looked at the time and it was 12pm. "Ian. It's time to come in and make 'Gametime With Smosh'." Anthony said. "Sorry. I got carried away." I hopped out of the car while Anthony locked it. "Ian, are you okay?" Anthony asked while walking inside. "I'm fine Ant. I promise." No you're not Ian, stop lying to yourself. We walked into the studio, and greeted our flim crew. "Ready Ian?" Anthony asked. I nodded and weakly smiled. The cameras started taping, and Anthony started. "Hey guys. Welcome to Gametime With Smosh. Today, we're going to play, Naughty Bear. Going to beat the fluff out of some bears." I looked at the camera, and smiled slighty. "Yeah.. we are.." I said. Ian, Stop showing signs that you're unhappy. Pretend you're happy. "Who starts?" Anthony asked. "You can." 

After fliming 'Gametime with Smosh', we got hungry. "Want to grab something to eat?" Anthony asked, while locking the studio since we're finished. "I'm not that hungry." Yes you are Ian. "Oh come on man. You're probably starved. Like I am." Anthony unlocked the car and we both hopped in. Anthony didn't start the car, he didn't move. He turned to me, with a concerned, worried look on his face. "Ian, what's going on? You were hardly talking while we were fliming." He started. "Are you okay Ian?" It's better if he doesn't know Ian. Not yet. "Just got somethings on my mind, that's it." I said. "I know you're lying. Where's the perky Ian I know? Where's he gone?" Anthony sadly started the car, buckled his seat belt, and put it into reverse. "He's left the buliding. He's left town." I said ever so quietly, even Anthony didn't hear me. 

"What do you want to eat?" Anthony asked, while there was a pile of cars in the drive thur, at Burger King. "Just a water please." I asked. "I'm getting you the usual. You have to eat Ian." Anthony said. I could hear the conern in his voice, the worry. "Ian, Is it the hate again?" Anthony asked, without looking at me. I sighed. You won't understand Anthony. You won't. "A tiny bit is. But the other big half isn't. It's nothing Anthony. I'm fine." I admitted. "Ian, if you don't tell me what's going on, I'll yell." Anthony said, angryly. Anthony, just wait a little more. I'll tell you. I promise. "Later." I whispered. Anthony's face was full of worry, sadness and angriness. "Ian. You better tell me later, what the fuck is going on." "I will. I promise." I stated. 

Anthony, please. When I tell you, don't flip out. Please..