Prologue

He looked nervous and as if trying to find the correct words. He put his hand inside his pocket and withdrew a small box. I looked at him confused. His hazel blue eyes bored into mine and he took a deep breath. 

“I know we both are young and I am aware of the consequences that we both need to face. But I love you, and I need you to be safe and happy. I hope I can give you both. I hope our love can overcome all the barriers. I need you to be mine and to be there for you”.

“But I don’t know how hard it is to be a celebrity’s wife. But I promise to be there for you always, I want yo-”

“What?” I cut him off as my mind was lingering on the word ‘wife’.

He sighed heavily and opened the box revealing a ring and my eyes went wide. The words then left his mouth had I stunned.

“Emma Charlotte Harper will you marry me?” and with that he passed me a smile, a sexy smile.

But I stood there with my mouth hanging open and completely dumbfound.

Emma Harper, loving, kind, beautiful but belonging to one of the richest families in the world life is never easy for her. All through her life she has to deal with her step-dad’s companies and crude business policies.

It is in this midst she met Zayn Malik, yes the heartthrob pop star Zayn. Fate brought them together and now she is Zayn’s girlfriend, no, his secret girlfriend. They hide it from media, fans, friends, family and are deeply and truly in love.

But while her step dad forces her into a contract marriage with an evil, rich, pervert for the sake of his business and carrier, she and her mom could only stand helplessly.

But Zayn is not willing to let the love of his life go. He made her his forever through vows to solve her problems and to be there for her always. But little did they know it was the start of everything.

They cannot reveal their wedding suddenly to the media. It will affect Zayn’s carrier and growing popularity. It will threaten Emma's life as her ambitious step dad and her 'fiancee' are behind her.

But they are tired of being apart from each other. Both of them need the other close.

Out of the many ideas only this seemed to work. And that idea made Emma, Zayn Malik's wife to be Zayn Malik's maid.. YES SHE BECAME ONE DIRECTION'S MAID.

Read to find out how long will they  keep this secret and how they will face their problems that are dwelling to start?..............