Chapter 4: Smiles And tears

We both walked into the guild with Natsu just 'walking' in instead of barging in like I remembered. There is one thing he doesn't remember doing.

I stepped in and without much surprise, I saw that there was a fight going on between almost every guild member. I sighed. Here we go again.

I noticed that Natsu was looking wide eyed at the fighting group. "Aw.... I want to fight too. And that Blue Neko cat. Why do I have the urge to fight him?" Wait a minute.

My mind clicked. If my mind isn't going crazy....haha....then Natsu and that cat....Gray, I think..... didn't they fight or something. Maybe it will bring back a memory of his if he tries. "Natsu, go have fun. This happens all the time. I don't want to, though."

He stared at me. "You never want to join the fight, Luce. Why are you always no fun." He jumped with the Neko cat and him started in after going to join the cloud of dust that the guild was forming. Hm. He is right. Maybe that was a memory he forgot.

I watched as they fought. "Ice head, Boat sinker!" The cat would meow back as if responding. "Gray! I will kill you!"

My eyes widened as a teenage boy, almost totally naked, some blue raven hair, and a cross necklace around his neck appeared in my head. A couple words came to mind too. "Gray....Fullbuster...." I whispered it so quietly, but no one heard me, or so I thought.

Both the Blue Neko cat and Natsu stopped, staring at me. "What did you say, Luce?"

I pulled my head up seeing that they were looking me in the eyes. "I don't really understand, but I remember someone named Gray Fullbuster. I think he was in this guild." The cat came up to me, rubbing up to me.

I looked down at him, and pet him until he was content. "BlueBell! BlueBell! Juvia's looking for you BlueBell!" I stood back up, noticing that Juvia was looking for the Neko cat.

The Neko cat shook his head. "Sorry, but I think it would be best." Something popped out at me. "That necklace...." I leaned down again examining it. It looks like the necklace the person named Gray had. Could it be....that my dream about everyone in fairy tail, was absolutely real, like I thought? If that is true, then that means that this Neko is actually a person that used to go to fairy tail.

"Juvia, over her!" Juvia jumped with joy after seeing the cat over next to Natsu and I. Her eyes had hearts in them, and a pink aurora was surrounding her, and it seemed to sparkle.

"Thanks. Juvia has been looking for BlueBell's for quite some time." She picked him up, swaying him in her arms.

I paused for a second. "Juvia, have you hear the name Gray Fullbuster before?" Maybe, since I have regained some of my memory's of Natsu and I, Juvia has regained some of hers.

"Well...hmm....Gray....Gray...Gray-sama....Gray-sama! Thats right! I used to like someone named Gray-sama, but that was so long ago. I think he used to go here, but who knows. Juvia doesn't remember much at all about this Gray-sama person, though. Sorry." By then, she had stopped swinging the Neko cat and he seemed to be really happy.

I smiled back at her. It was worth a shot, and her remembering someone is better than nothing. "Thanks anyways Juvia." I turned around, but then thought of something. "You know, to tell you the truth, I think that Gray would be a good name for the cat. Just saying."

I walked away, pulling Natsu behind me. "Okay, Natsu. I think that I have an idea, but I want to see something first. Go talk to Mira, okay. I will be right back."

I went to walk away, but he stopped me by grabbing my arm. "Wait!"

I looked back, when another thing flashed in my mind. 'Wait! Lucy!' Natsu was suddenly in my head for a second, but it was almost like deja view. My heart just skipped a beat...why did I do that? "Y-yes?"