Gods painting

God picked up the paint brush and created something so beautiful and not even the greatest English professor could comprehend. He dipped the paint brush into the colorless ocean and used the autumn leaves as the paint. The brush glided across the sky, sending out a wide variety of colors to gaze at, and the brush dipped into the beautiful blue eyes. The blue and red mixed, sending out the sensation of flowery purple. He painted the clouds as if he could feel the little white puff of evaporated water in the palm of his hand. He sent the sun out in the morning as a rotation of when to do this. Once God was done with one color, he would dip the brush back in the ocean, and splash a new coat of imagery across the surface to face the sky. Soon enough you could see the sky in the ocean and the ocean in the sky. The color spectrum is no where in comparison to this magnificent beauty. God knew that without the color of the ocean, the sky wouldn't have color, and without the color of the sky, the ocean wouldn't have color. You have to have them both to be able to see the true beauty of just one.

You were red and I was blue, once you touched me, you figured out the purple just wasn't for you.