"Both my Louis and my baby are crying," Harry whimpered, sounding close to tears himself. "What is the matter, my Louis, what is wrong!"

His voice brought me back to reality, tugging me away from my devastating dream, and I allowed myself to focus on him. He wasn't in a casket, he wasn't pale.... in fact, he was slightly pink from sleep and his curls were all mussed. And then I really was sobbing, throwing my arms around him and burying my face into his neck to inhale in his distinct smell. My Harry's smell.

"Oh God," I sobbed. "It seemed so real, all of it, and I-"

"Oh...." Harry squeaked, stroking my hair as Dr. Shell jolted awake from both my cries and Fionna's whimpering. "B-bad dream? D-do not cry, p-please, it is alright!"

"I'm so glad you and Fionna are okay, I just need you to know that... thank you for not leaving me all alone, I couldn't stand losing you, couldn't lose you, couldn't lose our baby-" I sobbed, and then pulled back when Harry made a sniffling sound as he stroked my back. I was taken aback to see that he had tears slipping down his cheeks as well. "Baby, why are you crying?"

"B-because my Louis is s-so sad," he sniffled. "Hurts to s-see you so sad..."

"God, baby Kitten, I love you so much! Don't ever leave me," I wheezed as his words seemed to break my heart but at the same time piece it back together. I couldn't resist the urge to press my face back into his neck.

"Would not ever leave my Louis," he assured. "Could not!"

"Our baby," I breathed suddenly, scrambling up to peer into the incubator where Dr. Shell was lightly rubbing Fionna's tummy to calm her down so he could feed her.

The bald man looked to me, "Everything sorted out now?"

"It was just a dream," I croaked, but tears still poured down my cheeks. "I still have my family."

"Yes, they're alright..." Dr. Shell explained softly, grabbing the necessary stuff from behind him to feed Fionna. "I'd say hold your baby, but she really shouldn't be nuzzled around with during the night. She'll develop poor sleeping patterns."

"Did I wake her up?" I asked, wiping at my eyes. I felt Harry's hands slip around me from behind, and I gratefully let him snuggle up under my arm. "I'm sorry, Kitten, I woke you up, I know..."

"Do not mind, my Louis," Harry soothed, reaching to stroke gently at Fionna's head as she let out a tiny cry when Dr. Shell inserted her feeding tube. "You were needing me... I will always be here if you are needing me."

"I'm always going to need you," I whispered. "I love you so much, Harry. My Harry."

"I love you, too, my Louis," Harry whispered back, clutching his stomach so he could twist to kiss me.

I frowned, "I didn't hurt your tummy, did I? I didn't even... I hugged you roughly, are you alright?"

"Did not hurt," Harry insisted.

"Sorry for waking everyone up," I mumbled.

"Fionna will start becoming a light sleeper the stronger she gets. Newborns... I swear, anything can wake them up. And it appears as if Fionna is now strong enough so that she doesn't have to sleep all the time."

I nodded slightly, but then turned to hug Harry again. After such a dream, the feeling of Harry's warm body pressed against mine was soothing, and I needed to know he was there. He hugged back tightly, stroking my back and whispering, "Was just a dream, my Louis... it is okay, I do not like bad dreams either. But it is okay... you are wanting to talk about it? Talking helps, you said?"