Tutor Session

Chapter 2

Sihana

It was the very last bell and I was biting my lip just thinking about going to his house.

"Okay class see you tomorrow and let's have a great school year!" My teacher yelled as everyone made their way out of class. Making my way to my locker slowly trying to kill time.

"Girl if you don't pick up the pace!" Paris said walking behind me.

"Ha shut up Paris." She giggled and hit my arm.

"He's waiting by your locker chica!" Daniela pointed out. I looked up and there he was on his phone leaning next to my locker.

"Fuck I'm not ready." I whispered under my breath.

"You better be ready boo because he is." Paris said and she started grinding up on me.

"Paris I'm not going." I turned the opposite way and was about to walk away.

"Paris stop you know how Sihana is." Daniela said pulling me back.

"What you mean how I am?" I said looking at Daniela.

"Well.." Daniela started but could finish.

"Hey you ready Sihana?" Donald asked. He looked at me and smiled with that damn smile that made me weak.

"Y-yeah." I finally said.

"Okay let's go." He took my hand and led us through the massive crowd. I looked back at Daniela and Paris and they were dancing together and Paris started thrusting again and Daniela hit her. I laughed for a second forgetting this beautiful guy next to me was holding onto my hand.

We finally made it to the parking lot and I quickly took my hand away.

"Sorry my hands are sweaty." I said embarrassed.

"Nah its cool I didn't even notice." He unlocked the doors and opened the door for me. "Ladies first." He smiled again and I quickly looked away before I embarrassed myself again.

He was about to get in but he stopped when he heard his name.

The girl from earlier ran up to him. I couldn't hear what they were saying because of the strong wind. But I saw her look inside the car at me through the mirror. I quickly looked away trying to pretend I wasn't paying attention.

He finally got in and he let his window down because she was still there.

"Call me when your done with your tutoring. We have something to discuss." She licked her lips and he chuckled.

"Aight Ro." He rolled up the window and I swear she rolled her eyes as we drove off.

"I see you two are really close." I said.

"Yeah we've been coo' since elementary school." He said turning out of the parking lot. I nodded. He turned on his radio and we started listening to childish gambino.

"My favorite." I said smiling.

"Aw really? What you know about my dude?" He asked smiling keeping his eyes on the rode.

"I know enough that we will be getting married." I said jokingly.

"Hmph. That's yo' man huh?" He said laughing. I nodded and laughed too. I starting feeling a little comfortable with him as we talked. A few minutes later we turned down a street with a row of condominiums. He pulled into the drive way and the garage door lifted up.

He got out and I was about to open the door then he yelled. "Don't touch that door! I got that." He said laughing.

"My mother said ladies need to be treated like ladies." He explained. I nodded and smiled. He lead me out the garage into his house. It smelled of cinnamon.