Chapter 47

It's been seven hours and fifteen days
Since you took your love away
I go out every night and sleep all day
Since you took your love away
Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
I can see whomever I choose
I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant
But nothing
I said nothing can take away these blues
Cause nothing compares
Nothing compares to you
Nothing Compares 2 U ~ Sinead O'Connor

Peyton's POV

"Come on Peyton." Rosie snapped. "This is ridiculous."
"It's not." I whispered.
"Yeah it fucking is. Look at you." She yelled. "Sitting there crying, pretending you don't want this baby, getting rid of it."
"I don't." I cried. "I don't want this baby."
"Fuck Peyton, stop lying to yourself." She cried, sitting next to me. "Fuck him honey, fuck him, so what if he doesn't want kids, have it, move in with Blake and I, we can raise our babies together."
I shook my head, wiping my face. "No."
"Peyton, please."
"Stop." I snapped, standing up. "Stop it. Matt and I don't want children, it's been discussed and that's that."
"Matt." She laughed. "Where the fuck is he? He fucked off to let you deal with this by yourself and what after its done you and him are just going to go back to playing happy house together?"
"Rosie, I just need you to take me, not lecture me." I told her, wiping at my face again. I'd been crying for day's and I really wished I could stop.
Rosie's shoulders sagged, and she stood up, embracing me.
"Of course I'll take you honey." She whispered, hugging me. "Anything you want. Peyton I only want to do what's best for you."
"Matt is what's best for me." I murmured.
"Is he? Is he really?" She asked, stepping away. She sighed. "Okay sweety, I'll pick you up in the morning, okay?"
I nodded and she smiled, hugging me again and kissing my cheek.
"Well I'll see you then."
And she was gone and I was by myself again.
I wandered into the bedroom, looking around, not looking at anything in particular, just wasting time, time until tomorrow.
I sat on the bed, the thought of tomorrow made me feel sick and I closed my eyes, laying back on the bed.
Sleep would be good. I hadn't slept for days. Finding out about this had made me lose sleep, and Matt, not having Matt in bed with me had made me lose sleep.
God I hated this, but it was okay. After tomorrow everything would be okay.
My phone rang, interrupting my thoughts. It was probably Rosie, trying to change my mind again.
"Hello."
"Peyton."
It was Matt.
"Hey." I said closing my eyes. I'd missed the sound of his voice.
"How are you?" He asked.
"Okay."
"Good." He said softly. "And the other thing?"
"Tomorrow." I whispered.
"Tomorrow?" He asked.
"Tomorrow morning."
"Good." He said. "So, ah, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon then okay?"
"Okay." I whispered and he hung up.
Tomorrow. He'd be back home tomorrow and everything would go back to what it should be. Hopefully.
I groaned, laying my hand on my stomach. Why did this have to happen? Why?
Well it doesn't matter, I thought to myself, after tomorrow it won't be a problem anymore.
Tomorrow everything would be just fine, regardless of what Rosie said, tomorrow would be okay for me and it would be okay for Matt.
But not for my baby.
I burst into tears.
Tomorrow wouldn't be okay for my baby at all.