Chapter 44

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feeling so low
You waste your breath while fuckin with me
My blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
I won't be the victim, but the first to cast a stone
Sedated nights to the bar room fights as metropolis takes it's toll
And don't you try and stop me, it's a place you'll never know
Don't try to judge or take shots at me, I'll never let you seize control
Trashed And Scattered ~ Avenged Sevenfold

Matt's POV

"Just one more." I said to Peyton, reaching over and squeezing her hand.
"Oh god, really." She groaned. "One more."
I smiled at her. "One more, that's it."
"Ugh I feel so sick." She whispered. "And it's so damn hot."
I turned the cooling up in the car. She did look a bit greenish and she was sweating profusely. "Okay babe, we'll be quick."
She layed her head back, looking at me. "Okay."
We were looking at houses, we had been for the last month. I'd finally sold mine and I'd moved in with Peyton until we found a house to buy together. It's finding the house that was problem. If I liked it, she didn't. If she liked it, I didn't. There was a house out there for us, I just knew it.
"Phone." Peyton mumbled, indicating to my cell phone, which was vibrating.
"Who?" I asked.
"Brian."
I glared out the windshield. He could call all he wanted, I wasn't answering.
"Matt." Peyton said, squeezing my hand. "You have to talk to him."
"No I don't." And I didn't want to.
"It's been nearly two months, he's apologised virtually everday."
"So?"
"So, the new album comes out in two weeks, what are you going to do then, act like he doesn't exist?"
"Probably." I grumbled.
I still hadn't forgiven him for what he did to Peyton, I was trying, but every time I thought about it, I got angry all over again.
"You have what, two shows coming up, come on Matt, call him." She murmured.
I shook my head. "He's an ass."
"Yeah he is." She said looking at me. "But he learnt his lesson."
"Fine, I'll make a deal." I told her, smiling. "When we find a house, I'll call him."
"Alright alright." She moaned, closing her eyes.
I lifted her hand to my lips, kissing it, she really didn't look well.
I let her rest while I drove to the house, I hoped she liked it, the location was great and from what I'd seen of the pictures it looked perfect.
"We're here." I told her softly, pulling in to the drive.
The real estate agent was already here, he'd opened the gate and was waiting on the front porch area.
I watched her open her eyes and look at it.
She turned to me, opening her door. "Fuck Matt, I need the bathroom, I'm going to be sick."
I watched as my beautiful girlfriend threw open her door, ran to the rose garden and promptly threw up.
I got out of the car, shrugging at Tom, the real estate guy, I mean what could I do, she needed to be sick.
"Oh god." She cried, standing up and wiping her mouth.
"Here." I said walking over to her and handing her a bottle of water. "Feel better?"
"No." She mumbled. "I feel fucking terrible."
"Come on." I murmured, kissing the top of her head. "Let's have a quick look and I'll get you home."
She nodded, leaning against me and we walked inside together.
I didn't want to say anything yet, but I loved this house, it was perfect. Perfect bedrooms, perfect kitchen, perfect living areas and the most perfect backyard with a pool. I wanted to wait and see what Peyton thought of it before I said anything, I was kind of hoping she liked it as much as me.
"Five bedrooms?" She asked me.
"Yeah I know it's alot, but people can stay."
"I guess."
"Five bedrooms for your five kids." Tom the real estate guy laughed.
I just looked at him and Peyton shook her head. No kids, no way. Neither of us laughed along with Tom the real estate guy, the dickhead.
"Can we go?" Peyton whispered, leaning against me and putting her arms around my waist.
"Of course babe." I murmured. "So I'll be in touch." I told Tom.
I waited until we were on our way before I asked her, I mean I was dying to know her opinion. "Well?" I finally asked.
"Oh god, pull over, I'm gonna vomit again."
I pulled over and she hung out the door. I rubbed her back gently while she continued heaving.
"Fuck." She gasped, taking a mouthful of water. "What did I eat?"
"I don't know babe." I said, I was a little concerned, she looked dreadful. "Come on, let's get you home."
The rest of the trip was made in silence, me driving, Peyton laying back with her eye closed and once we were home she went straight inside and had a shower.
Ugh. I really wanted to know what she thought of the house but I didn't want to pressure her while she felt sick.
I got up and went into the bedroom. She was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
"How are you feeling?" I asked her, crawling onto the bed.
She held out her arms and I layed down, putting my head on her chest.
"Funnily enough I feel okay now. Must have been something I ate." She murmured, playing with my hair.
I looked up at her. "Well?" I was dying to know.
She smiled. "I loved it."
"You did?"
"Yes, I think it's perfect." She said smiling.
I moved up so I was level with her and pulled her into my arms, kissing her. "It's perfect for us."
She nodded and smiled. "It is."
Finally we'd found our house. I couldn't wait to move in and start a new chapter of my life with the woman I loved.
The only problem was now I had to call Brian.