#26 You Tutor Him

1.1K reads OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!

c.h

Reece

You flipped another page of your text book and awkwardly pretended to read. You could feel his demeaning glare on the side of your face and the clicking of his pen, which drove you insane.

"What?" you finally snapped, looking at him and slamming the text book shut.

He didn't say anything, he just rolled his eyes and shifted his gaze to his phone, plugging in his head phones and turning it up high. You sighed for what seemed like the millionth time this afternoon and reached over to yank the headphones out. He immediately stopped you by clutching your hand, "You are not tutoring me, I don't need your help!" he said through gritted teeth and walked out.

Blake

"Please, Blake." You pleaded holding the quiz sheet, "This is the last one, I promise and then we can relax."

He pushed his bottom lip out and gave you adorable eyes, which would normally swoon you. But you just wanted to finish the quiz so you gave him a blunt stare. "Fine." He groaned.

"Okay," you sighed. "X times y?"

"Is xy, that's easy." He grinned. "Are we done now?" He asks. You chuckled, nodding your head. "Yes!" He cheered, kissing you. You immediately froze at what he'd done, because he'd never kissed you before.

Blake realized and let go of you. "Sorry." He cleared his throat, grinning sheepishly.

George

"Miss Y/L/N, may I see you for a moment." The teacher asked you as everyone was filing out the room.

You walked over to his desk and prepared for the worst. "You are not in trouble," the teacher chuckled making you relaxed. "You have to tutor George, he is failing this class, his mother called me absolutely desperate for a tutor."

You slowly nodded but jumped at the voice next to you. "What?" George asked harshly.

"You heard me, now your first tutoring class is today." He shooed you off.