#16 You Hear Him And The Boys Talking About You

Reece

"Boys, what'd you think about Y/N?" You hear Reece ask when you were just about to walk in. You decided to eavesdrop to see what they said.

"She's got a great ass, don't you think?" He said. You stifled a laugh and waited for the boys to answer. "Yeah," the others agreed.

"I mean it's really good and like when she wears those skinny jeans, hot damn-" Reece went on and that's when you decided to walk in, "Why, thank you Reece." You chuckled sitting down. Reece's face turned so red and Blake and George were laughing there asses off.

Blake

You stood up from the bed to go to the bathroom, which was right next door. You were just about done and about to exit when you heard George ask something worth listening to. "Blake, have you fucked her yet?"

"Mate, bugger off." You heard Blake's voice go all high and funny. "We're waiting till we're ready." You smiled at his response.

"When's that?" Reece asked. You decided to walk in and reply. "Maybe tonight." You smirked at Blake.

George

Reece was your brother and his friends were coming over. You heard the doorbell and let them in. After that you went straight to your room and kept to yourself. You heard a bunch of footsteps and talking when you heard your name making you eavesdrop.

"Y/N?" George asked, "Yeah I would bang her so hard to the point we'll need helmets."

You went out of your room to see him and Blake on the floor with their guitars. "George, you know that your sitting right in front of my room right? I can hear everything." You laughed.

"Oh, well. You wanna go out sometime?" He asked winking at you.

"Yeah, okay." You smiled.

-

I just checked the demographics and saw that most of you are from the UK. That works out great because I live in Australia and I update during your night time, which means when you guys wake up you'll have new updates.

c.h