#22 Your Kid Swears

Haha I just used the names from Preference #8 and #9.

And guys another BOOK RECOMMENDATION:

If you like preferences and imagines about New Hope Club, like this one, check out cloeboegeegee1 's book. She updates so frequently 😂, good on you, Georgia.

c.h

-

Reece

You, Reece and Andrea were in Blake's house chilling out when his cat decided to sit on Andrea's lap. You could see that she was being a bit rough with the cat and stroking it harshly.

"Honey, you stroke the cat gently alright?" Reece crouched down next to her. "No!" She screamed, making you groan. She's been like this all day.

"Andrea," Reece said slowly, with a low voice, making his warning to your five year-old daughter, "Don't make us take you home and put you to bed early," He added.

"Fuck you!" She stuck her tongue out to Reece making an ugly face. Reece froze and gave you a look, Blake and his girlfriend trying to stifle a laugh.

"Andrea, that is a very bad word! You are to never say that word again. That's it, we're going home, that was the last straw, missy," You shook your head disapprovingly.

"But Uncle Blake says that." She said quietly, her face full of guilt. Reece snapped his head towards him and gave him a very demeaning look.

"And Uncle Blake is in very big trouble, will never be saying that word again either." Reece said, seriousness lacing in his voice, looking at Blake who was sitting there on the couch wide eyed pretending to be scared for Andrea's sake.

Blake

You and Blake were having a great cuddle session on the couch when you heard a huge bang coming from upstairs. "Shit!" You heard your son, Isaac, shout.

You and Blake's mouth hung open and you both darted up the stairs to see Isaac on the floor with his Swegway on its side.

When he saw us coming, his face grew red. "Isaac Chase Richardson, there will be no swearing in this house." Blake said, helping him up.

"I'm sorry, I fell." He whimpered at his elbow. "Just be more careful of your choice of words, last warning." You said sternly.

George

George was upstairs collecting all the laundry from the bathrooms, when he walked passed Brooklyn's room.

"Oh my god no! Shut the fuck up." She chuckled through her phone. George pushed her door open like lightning, making her scream, "Dad get out!"

George ignored her and gave her an angry look, "What did you just say?!" He screamed. Her face grew into this Crimson color and George shook his head. "That's what I thought."

You both ended up taking her phone away and grounding her for three months.