Chapter 11 - That Girl

*1 week later*

I look at the time on the clock next to me 12.47 I didn't even wake up for breakfast... I walk downstairs like a zombie and get my phone from the sofa where I threw it last night. I check it, I have 17 missed calls... I check who they're from and 16 of them are from my mom and one is from Matt. I ignore both of them and go to check the band's twitter. They haven't posted anything since yesterday. I look at the trending hashtag when I see '#ripATL' and '#therapy' I see a lot of people crying saying we've helped them and being there and I've just left them.

I go off Twitter because the fans going mad at me isn't what I need right now. I notice that I have some voicemails so I decide to check them.

'You have 2 unread messages and 5 saved messages. First new message received today at 9.43am.'

"Alex, it's Matt. I know shit hasn't been easy between Jack and you but the band needs you. When you're read there's a spot for you."

'Message deleted. Second new message received today at 11.21am.'

"Alex it's your mom. We just heard about what happened. Are you okay? Call me back."

'Message deleted. First saved message received on Tuesday the 2nd of August.'

"Hey babe. I'm gonna be home a bit late because of traffic, I thought I'd call and let you know because I know how much you worry about me. I'll be about an hour. Okay? I love y-"

I hang up, I can't hear him say it again. I fucked up real bad this time. Decide to call Matt back.

"Hey Alex, we were worried about you."

"Hi, yeah I'm okay.. You called me earlier?"

"Yeah... I stood in for you lately but I can't do it every night, we can't cancel the tour. We need you here."

"I can't. I won't go. I'm already home anyway. Just finish the tour and go from there."

"Fine, have it your way."

He hangs up. I'm not being fair to anyone, I know that. This isn't fair for our crew, Zack, Rian, our fans, me or even Jack but I'm too stubborn to back out of this choice now. I know it's my fault. It's my fault that me and Jack broke up, I overreacted. All he wanted to do was help and I just blanked him.

I then text my mom saying that I'm fine. I'm not fine, I'm far from 'fine.' My phone pings and I see it's a tweet notification from Jack. I hesitate wondering if it's a good idea to look but I decide to. 'Brilliant night with my fantastic homie, finally got to see her again! I'm loving this tour!!' Attached is a picture of him and this girl, she's kissing his cheek. Who is she?

Has he already moved on?