↠safety pin

Chapter eighteen ;

CATCH FIRE

PERMANENT VACATION

SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD ACTUALLY SOUNDS GOOD AND FEELS LIKE TONS OF FEELS COS LUKE JUST AERUDAFJAELRAAREA

IM CRYING

btw this chapter is sad cos im rlly depressed rn so yeah

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know, has anyone tried contacting luke?"

"I did but when he heard angel's name he hung up immediately."

"Christ what the fuck is going on?"

"I don't know. I'm pretty confused myself."

"What happened, exactly michael?"

"I was sleeping and then i woke up to some knocks. I opened the door and here she was- panting, wet in the rain and bruised and battered. She asked for help then just collapsed in my arms. I panicked for a good ten seconds then i decided to call you guys." 

"you did a good thing michael." 

"i think she's gonna be up soon everyone shut up."

"i can hear you, you know." i groaned and opened my eyes seeing the boys looking at me with idle curiosity and worry "nice try though." 

i attempt to sit up and feel the ache everywhere on my body. michael's hands were on my back helping me up as i felt a sob take over my chest, the memories hitting me like a literal truck.

luke slapped me 

luke shouted at me 

luke was kissing and making love to aleisha 

luke regarded aleisha with love

luke

luke

luke

"hey," i heard ashton immediately sit by my side and hug me, careful, regarding the number of bruises on my body "hey, hey, what's wrong?" 

"l-luke j-just-" i shake my head and bury my head on ashton's neck, just wanting to cry. 

michael sighed "i don't wanna do this, but i have to." he scooted towards me and put his finger on my temple. i felt a slight tugging pain in my head but ignored it as i let michael take access of the past few minutes. 

ashton and calum stayed by my side and i can see the pain register in michael's face. once done, he removes his finger and sighed. 

"luke changed." he said "his aura, its different. hostile and cold, but he turns warm to aleisha. what the heck is going on?" 

"is that why-" ashton didn't need to finish.

is that why you're so broken?

yes, yes it was. 

i was broken because when i looked into luke's eyes i didn't see any of the comforting blue i loved so much, the same comforting blue that looked at me with so much love and care. when he slapped me, i remembered all the times he cared for me, and held me gently in his arms. when he asked aleisha if she was okay with love in his tone, i remembered the times he sang to me, the times he spoke to me with such softness and gentleness and love.

i was broken because luke suddenly became different. colder, harsher. that wasn't the same luke who looked at me with love and cherished me and held me and sang to me. it just wasn't.