↠harry

Chapter fifteen ;

This photoshoot
Oh my lord

I bang the door open and see Harry writhing in pain on the hospital bed. The nurse looked frantic and i was just stood there in shock.

"What the fuck happened?!" i asked the nurse as i went to harry's bedside.

"I don't know." she cried out.

I held harry's hand and he looks at me, his screams ending momentarily and subsiding into whimpers. His eyes were red, he was sweaty and veins were prominent on his neck and arms.

"Harry." i pant and held his hand tightly in mine.

"A-angel." he struggled and he lets out a grunt, squeezing my hand tightly.

in my peripheral view i saw the nurse with a needle walking towards us. she injects it into harry's IV and soon his eyes began to droop.

"s-stay." he struggled to mutter out as his grip on my hand tightens then loosens.

i nod. "i will."

that seemed to be enough for him and soon he closed his eyes and he was in a deep sleep.

❁❁❁

i woke up to harry wheezing. as in asthmatic wheezing. his hand was still clutching mine for dear life as he took deep desperate breaths. he looked awful. veins were prominent on his neck and arms and his eyes were red.

"harry." i mumble and press the red button to summon a nurse.

his eyes turn to me and i could see each emotion swirling in them, his eyes were red, the green swallowed by the blood like color and i can't help but feel sad. his eyes were tinted with pain and misery and sadness. he groans and his hand tightens around mine.

i didn't know what to do.

what could i do?

i rub his knuckles with my thumb. "i'm sorry."

harry lets out a scoff, but soon regrets it as a groan emits from his mouth. i shake my head at him "just don't do anything that hurts you." i instruct him.

"Sorry? w-what for?"

"everything, i guess." i shrugged.

harry chuckled "you have to be a bit more specific than that."

"i'm sorry i couldn't love you as much as you love me." i whispered, tracing his knuckles and looking at anywhere but his face "i'm sorry you had to go through so much and just-" i sighed.

"hey." he whispered and his fingers took hold of my chin, forcing me to look at him "no need to be sorry. i like what i do. i like protecting you even if it fucks me up so much in the end. i don't care. you don't know how much satisfaction i get from seeing you alive and well and happy and just- you. you don't need to be sorry for that. remember, i love you. no amount of danger can put my feelings off, i hope you know that."

my eyes soften and i squeeze his hands. "i wish i could love you as much as you love me." i whispered as tears began to prick my eyes.

harry smiles "this- this is enough for me."

"okay Mr. Styles, time for you- oh." the nurse enters, the same one from last night. she smiles awkwardly "um, am i interrupting?"

i let out a chuckle and shake my head "i need to be off anyways." i said and took my coat from the chair. i walk to harry's bed, leaving a lingering kiss on his forehead and rubbing his cheeks with my finger. "i'll see you, okay?"

"i'll see you." he smiled and i smiled back.

❁❁❁

flashes.

everything was coming to me in flashes.

i was watching two people, making out. his hands were around her neck their lips were together, her hands were on his skin.

i felt like such an intruder, but i couldn't move, not one inch. it was like i was forced to watch.

the girl sees me. she looks familiar but i can't seem to put a finger on it. who was she?

she looks at me, the boy's lips still making contact with her skin, and she smirks deviously, almost as if she was making me watch it.

she whispers to him, and he stops, his lips retracting slightly. she giggles in his ear and he smiles, the back of his head still facing me.

who are they?

she giggles louder and i heard the boy chuckle. when he turned his head, everything hit me like a ton of bricks.

it was luke

the girl was aleisha.

pain hit me like a ton of bricks.

luke?!

they both smirk at me, luke's eyes were red. not blue, not grey, red. like blood.

i couldn't stray my eyes away. aleisha whispers once more in luke's ear and he stood up, walking towards me with a dagger in hand.

no. please no.

he raises his hand and the knife plunges in my chest.

i scream.

"HEY!" i jolt awake and i see a blonde michael looking worriedly at me. i hug him to me and he lets out an "oomf" before hugging me back.

"o-kay." he said awkwardly. "Are you okay?"

i shake my head and didn't answer him. i know this wasn't just any plain dream. i didn't have any of those anymore.

this was a prediction.

and i'm fucked.

lmao angel ur fucked.

hey guys sorry if this was shitty and/or short like all my other updates usually are. i'm so so sorry school sucks

i have like twenty projects i need to pass but here i am updating! lmao i need to get my priorities straight its sad actually. lol

anyways i still love you lil nuggets and i hope you still enjoy this story despite the lack of and shitty updates.

love ya'll

follow me on twitter: squjshmgc