↠ go to hell, literally

chapter ten:

yo yo yo waddup

Sorry i havent updated in centuries, school sucks.

walking over to our house, i slam the door open and i see luke jump as the tea spills on the table. he looks at me as i ran a hand through my hair and pull at it in distress. i sink down to the floor and let out the sobs i've been keeping in. luke immediately stood,  taking me in his arms and letting me sit on the sofa. i sob on luke's chest, clinging tight to his shirt and letting all my worries and stress out. 

luke sighs and runs a hand through my hair, letting out sweet nothings in my ear. after a while, my hysteric sobs turned into small hiccups.

After finding the note in the cafe, judy and i all but ran to a secret place and flew to heaven.

During our flight there, however, poisonous thoughts had consumed me. How long would it be before this reaches me? And worse, luke?

All the stress made me close to tears. Once we had landed safely in heaven, judy could sense my tenseness and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Go to luke. I'll find zayn."

I forced a smile her direction and ran to luke, craving to feel safe in his arms.

And now here we were.

"What's wrong baby?" he asks me softly.

"H-harry i-" i felt the tears sting my eyes again. I expected luke to push me off out of jealousy, maybe even tell me that harry deserves to burn in hell (though impossible since harry basically grew up there).

But he didn't.

Instead he pulls me closer and whispers "there, there. Its okay."

"Y-you're not mad?" i wipe my nose unattractively.

Luke shrugs and plays with the tips of my blonde hair "i'm kinda mad, well jealous, but i know you love harry, and he was there for you when i wasn't. So i'll give him the benefit of doubt."

I turn so i was straddling his lap. He sits up on the sofa and puts his hands around my waist as i straddle him.

"I love you," i whisper and press a kiss on his nose.

"I love you." i whisper and kiss his lashes

"I love you." i kiss his cheek tenderly

"I love you." i kiss his forehead.

"I love you so fucking much." i finally press a kiss to his lips and his hands squeeze gently at my hips as he kisses me back.

luke, almost drunkenly, smiles at me and squeezes my hips gently. he kisses my nose and nuzzles his head on my neck "i love you so fucking much too."

"Angel!" i jump away from luke, startled as judy bursts through the door unexpected. she clears her throat awkwardly "um, hi." 

"hey, come on in." i said and bit my lip, smoothing down my shirt as luke sat upright and took his tea back to his lips, taking small sips.

"we uh, found this on zayn's desk." she said, handing me a strip of paper. i felt seriously scared to ever open another piece of paper.

"have you found him?" i ask nervously and she shook her head, forlorn.

i open the piece of paper with shaky hands, hoping that when i open it, i can see "hey, i'm at lunch, be back in ten" or "we're playing hide in seek, come find me!" 

no. instead it said something that made me wanna punch a fucking wall.

go to hell. -l