"Nothing just checking everybody out. So many guys have grown mustaches it's hilarious and the girls are piling on the makeup this year." Paris mentioned.

"We saw your boo too!" Daniela squealed.

"My boo?" I looked confused.

"Oh do now you want to pretend." We started walking towards my first class. Their class was across the hall.

"Aye, there he is!" Paris pointed out. I turned to my right and I kid you not, I swear everything instant turned into slow motion. He was talking to his friend walking down the hall. His hair was in its natural state but it looked like he maybe growing locs. He had on some gray joggers and a white shirt with a beaded Africa necklace.

"What's up Sihana." His smile shined and had me mesmerized as he walked into the class.

"Sihana, earth to Sihana?" Paris snapped in front of my face. I started blinking again.

"Huh?" I said looking at her.

"Girl the bell about to ring and you making me late. See you later, tell me everything when we make it to lunch!" Daniela yelled as they walked to class.

I walked into class my eye quickly drew to him. He sat in the back with his friend. Me being the nerd that I am I have to sit close even though I wear contacts I still need to hear the teacher. Sometimes teachers have thick accents so I have to try harder.

"Good morning class my name is Mrs. Kapoor." She said in a thick accent. And forty five minutes later she handed out our home work.

"On the first day Mrs. Kapoor?" A student complained.

"Yes, even you all start your careers, your boss won't say since today is your first day you can sit and do nothing. You will be working everyday in this class and I expect good work. Have a great first day!" This teacher was no joke.

Everybody groaned and sucked their teeth. I got my books and headed towards the door. As I was heading out a female was standing by the door. She was pretty, and pretty much the opposite of me all together. Her hair was long and a light brown with light carmel skin. She's was slim where it counts and her eyes where hazel. I on the other hand has a pixie cut, my hair was black. I am definitely not slim, I'm on the heavier side and my eyes are beautiful brown as well as my skin.

I was never really self conscious about how I look until I started liking guys. Because they always went to the skinny girls first no matter how unattractive they are.

It hurt but eventually I got used to the second hand treatment.

"Hey Ro." I heard his voice say behind me and her face lit up. My chest got right and I felt hurt. But why? I barely even know this guy.

"Hey sexy." Her voice was low and sultry.

"Wait a minute I want to ask her something." I began walking really fast now. I hope he's not talking about me.

"Hey Sihana!" He yelled. Damn he is taking about me. I slowly turned around with a nervous smile. He jogged over looking so damn good. My noise met by his cologne and it made me bite my lip. Nothing beats a man that has a deep voice, smell and look good too. Just kill me now.

"Yeah?" I finally said.

"Hey, I wanted to know if you could tutor me with math. I hear the teachers and principal always praising you're brains so would it be okay if you helped me out?" He asked. Of course that's all he wanted Sihana. Not you just your brains.

"Uh," I looked and saw that girl face twisted up looking at us. "I'm not sure you're girlfriend would appreciate it." He turned around and chuckled.

"That's only Rowan my friend." He said. At that point I stopped listening, I watched his lips and I wanted him to just kiss me.

"Sihana?" He said and I popped out my day dream.

"I'm sorry I'm late for class." I turned around and power walked to class and I was going the wrong way but I didn't even give a hell I needed to get away from him.

• • • • • • •
"So you just left and he walked away Sihana?" Paris said rubbing the shit in. They both burst out in laughter. We were sitting in lunch now and I told them what happened.

"Could you really not right now. I already feel like crap." I was getting irritated, I already felt like I wanted to go home and never come back to school.

"Sihana you better get it together because he's walking this way." Daniela quickly said.

I looked up and there's he was.

Hi

"Mind if I sit down ladies?" He asked.

"No no go right ahead." Paris loud mouth said. He sat down next to me and he looked right at me.

"So I didn't get a answer from you earlier." He licked his lips and my mouth dropped open.

"Uh I," Paris and Daniela were nodding their head violently behind him. "Uh sure." I finally said.

"Okay bet how about after school? We can go to my place?" He asked.

His place? "Uh, I'm not sur.." Oasis and Daniela started nodding their head again. This time he looked over to them and they quickly stopped and smiled. He chuckled and looked back at me. "Okay?" I said.

"Aight let's shake on it." He reached out and I took his hand and he shook it. I'm sure my hand was soaked with sweat. "Okay miss Sihana I'll see you then." He got up and nodded towards Daniela and Paris before he left.

"Oh my effing tripple 'ol G!" Paris said and we all started laughing.

"What the hell is that Paris?" I asked.

"Girl I don't know but let me know if he has a brother or cousin my nigga because I'm going to have to slid through too." She said dancing in her seat.

"Girl you always trying to be a thot and you no where near close to being one." Daniela burst her bubble.

"Ain't nobody ask you." Paris rolled her eyes.

"Anyway I'm not going." I quickly said.

"Wait what? Girl Sihana stop playing. You're mom won't even care, she will be still at work. Instead of coming over my house, just tutor him and he can drop you off at my house because you know his ass drive." Paris pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess so." I looked over at his table. He was looking directly at me and it scared my soul. Did he catch me staring or did I catch him?

Ugh I'm so nervous for this last class to end.

**Hey hey hey long time no write lol if you haven't realized I'm really corny. Any way i hope you enjoy the first chapter. I have a lot of ideas for this story to go but I'm trying to figure out which route to go. But I always enjoy your comments so feel free to like and like if you want more!**