INKY☪BONUS☪[HisokaXReader]

Ayeee~ I know you guys are looking forwards to this! (Right? ;-;)

So let's get started!

~

Special mentions go to KekeBloom and Bloody_Shadows for the vampire idea x3

~

[The Vampire Hunter]

[Set 2 years before the events of the anime; Second person POV]

Vampires aren't real.

That was your first ever lesson as a vampire hunter. The truth was, the species known as [Vampires] to the outside world were nothing more than people cursed with insatiable blood-lust who had to physically consume the liquid in order to not go completely insane. The most notorious criminals were [Vampires], the psychologically deranged were as well.

However, up until this point in your fifteen years of working as a [Hunter], you have yet to meet an actual vampire. It might have something to do with the fact that a few decades ago, the government developed a sonar radar that can scan and detect vampires - thus they were exterminated from your home planet.

Oh, I'm sorry; I completely forgot to inform you. The world you are currently inhabiting is called [TERA12]. Founded in year 2430 of the Common Era as a solution to the dwindling resources and space of the planet [Earth], it quickly became the 2nd most populated planet - The first being [TERA5].

Anyways, [TERA12] seemed to be a perfectly normal planet, but its waters held a dark secret - drinking it caused a genetic dysfunction to some, and they mutated the disease of [Vampirism].

Therefore, when your family moved here as you passed your tenth birthday, they entered you as per state regulations into the [Hunters Academy].

Today, you will be finally getting a mission - no more paper work, no more researching. This is all due to the discovery of a certain device - named [Agelas] by the inventor - that allowed humans to transport animate and inanimate objects into [parallel worlds].

You were instructed not to eat or drink anything for the past 24 hours in order to prepare for this journey. Your target; the world of [Hunter X Hunter] - a world that started off as a fictional creation, but as the universe continuously expanded over the centuries, it came into existence.

"Agent 056, are you ready to go?" Your commander-in-chief Agent A50 asked as you stepped into the room where [Agelas] was located.

You nodded, and A50 pushed a lever down, causing the space-time vortex to wobble and shift until a crack appeared in the device.

Approximately eight feet in height and three feet wide, the door of [Agelas] allowed entrance for you, your plasma cross-bow, light power machete, and a week's worth of condensed food pills and water cubes.

You set foot into the door, and emerged into an abandoned alley. Taking a look around, you see that this world isn't that much different than the 2000s of yours.

You took a deep breath, and walked out into a dimly lit city. On the right side of the street you were on, there was a brightly lit bar with festive music, the other side similarly had a bar- but it was much dimmer, and seemed to be completely empty.

You headed towards that one, as your necklace which detected the genes of the people affected by [Vampirism] had glowed slightly.

No one looked up as you entered and sat down besides a dark haired lady. The bartender looked up for a brief second, and you signaled him for a martini.