INKY☪14☪[Contract]

NOTE: I FIXED THE ARC MIX UP THING. Seriously sorry about that T_T

Finally, everyone was gathered together once more, but this time it was for the reason of [Separation]. They stood together in the airport, silent as they thought of a way to say goodbye. Then, Agelas spoke up.

[Agelas]

"I still don't understand why you guys are leaving."

Leorio scratched his head nervously. "Ah, I have to go to medical school now."

"But, Gon, Kurapika? Why do you have to go?" I asked, feeling [sad] that I was going different ways with my friends.

"Ah, I need to go in search of my clan's ball - EYEBALLS. I said eyeballs...." Kurapika said, stuttering at the end.

Gon giggled. "I have to go and train to become stronger, so I can get Hisoka back for punching me."

"Oh..." I said. It seemed that everyone had a reason for leaving. I looked towards Vellena; As much as I adored being her bodyguard - it wasn't a difficult job, after all - I really wanted to be free to choose my own path.

"Well then, I'm off." Leorio exclaimed as his flight number was called. "I'll see everyone September 1st in Yorknew, yeah?"

"Yes!" Gon responded enthusiastically, and we waved as Leorio walked away, only to cease waving and [pretend we didn't know him] as he tripped over his suitcase because he was distracted by a passing beauty.

"Well, Agelas, you and I need to work out our contract details." Vellena said, then snapped her fingers for me to follow her. Gathering up her possessions, I followed her into the nearby cafe, with Gon, Killua, and Kurapika hot on my trail.

"Our flights aren't for another three hours." They explained as they each took a bag from me. I [smiled], grateful for the aid. It had been two days since the incident with Milluki, and no matter how horrible the boy was, I had to thank him. It was only due to his professional fiddling that I finally managed to break free of my system's hardwired rules. I had learned to smile.

"You're really cute when you smile, you know." Kurapika said with a grin. "You're going to grow up to be a real heart breaker."

I laughed at that absurd idea. "If I grow up, that is." I had finally explained to everyone that I was not a real human, but the production of a nen 3D printer and the one in a million chance of being [downloaded] into [real life]. Then of course, I still contributed most of my attributes now to Killua's fiddling. Somehow, miraculously, he had given me a [soul] and [self-consciousness]. I owed everything to him.

As I turned to smile gratefully at him, I saw that he was glaring slightly at Kurapika. What's that all about? I wondered as I sat down in front of Vellena, who produced a long, long piece of parchment. According to my estimates, it was at least 44 Inches in length.

"Alright." Vellena said, clearing her throat. "So this is all the rules and requirements I have set for you. If you understand them, please sign on the dotted line." She handed me a pen with a [cheeky] grin.

I took the pen, and signed the line without hesitation. Even though I really wanted to go with Killua, I could not possibly leave Vellena by herself. She would be so lonely!

As I thought that, she stood up and rolled the parchment up. Then, she laughed and ripped it into a million pieces.

"I am so, so sorry Agelas." She said with a rueful smile. "If I had known you were coded to obey orders, I would never have been so unreasonable. I really just wanted a reason to be friends with you, you don't need to be my body guard anymore."