INKY☪02☪[Escape]

As the girl stared into her first glimpse of the magnificent color called [Blue], a blood-curling scream was heard coming from the other hall- where the chubby Zoldyck known as [Milluki] resided. 

"WHERE IS MY AGELAS?!"

[Agelas]

I didn't turn my head from Killua's blue eyes as the scream echoed through the hallways. They were so brilliant, so blue, so... mystical.  It was almost as if, I had seen that color somewhere before - but, that couldn't be possible, I was a mere computer program up until now - I just couldn't dig it up in my files.

However, at the shrill shriek that his brother produced, Killua's eyes widened with surprise; it seemed that he remembered something deathly important.

"Oh- That's our cue. We need to go, now." He said, and stuffed a bag in my hands. Without a second's delay, my hands moved to swing the bag over my shoulders - like I had done a thousand times before. 

"Woah. Okay, nice moves." Killua grinned at me, and I gave a nod in response. Then, he handed me the dagger and I looked at it with confusion.

"Sorry, Killua. I do not understand what I'm supposed to do with this [dagger]."

"Uh, attack all my enemies and keep me safe?" Killua said, as if there could possibly be any other reason for that dagger to exist. 

"I am sorry, Killua." I said, and bowed to show my [regret]. "I do not know how to use a weapon. I am incapable of fighting; I am a mere guide."

"..." Killua was speechless for a moment, then sighed. "Well then, can you at least follow me and try to be silent?"

"Yes, Killua." I nodded, and he gave a quick thumbs up before gently pushing open his bedroom door. 

"Killua, where are we going?" I asked as he peeked his head outside.

"Shh! Keep quiet! We're escaping!"

"[Escape]?" I asked. 

"... You know, for a guide you sure are confused easily."

"I am sorry, Killua. I will try harder." I promised, and then wrote a literal mental note to my main-frame. Try harder for Killua-sama.

"So, basically I hate my life here, so I'm leaving, but my parents will stop me, so we're sneaking out." Killua said with rapid hand gestures as he drew out a map of the Zoldyck estate. I scanned it and reproduced a mental image in my head. 

"Mission confirmed; Escape." I confirmed in a robotic voice.

"Eh...?" Killua gawked at my change of voice.

I looked up to meet his puzzled expression. "I am sorry Killua. Do you not like that tone of voice?"

"Uh-well. It's strange."

[Strange]; That word again. That meant my true voice was odd to Killua. Did he not like it? I decided to go with that, and immediately deleted all the voice files associated with said voice.

"Come on, let's go." Killua whispered as he crouched low and started to walk quietly across the hall. I quick scan of the map told me that the way Killua was heading would take him straight to a dead end.

I tugged on his shoulders to get his attention. "That way is shorter." I mouthed.

"Kil-chan~" A silky voice said behind me. Killua gulped as he looked up. I turned around, and came face to face with a kneeling [Illumi Zoldyck]. He gave no expression as he asked solemnly.

"Kil, what are you doing? And who is this girl?"

"I-Illumi!" Killua squeaked out. "I uh, was just taking a walk, that's all."