INKY☪08☪[Vellena]

The girl named Agelas watched in fascination as her mistress and friend Vellena's eyes widened with horror at the proclamation of having to [Cook]. She did not understand why Vellena was so terribly offended by this trial. Was it because of this teenage thing called [hormones]? Or was it simply because Kurapika choose that moment to declare that he was an excellent [chef] and that he despises those who did not know how to cook?

[Agelas]

"Vellena, I was kidding." Kurapika said to the poor girl - who was crying by now - for the millionth time. "I actually have no idea how to cook, OK? I'm sorry, please don't cry."

Vellena sniffled. "S-so you don't despise me?" 

Kurapika grinned. "Haven't I told you before? You're not important enough to hate."

"You're such a jerk!" Vellena burst out, and punched him square in the jaw. Then, she turned towards me and demanded that we walk away from "that annoying brat".

"It was another joke... (T_T)" Cried Kurapika as I shuffled after Vellena - my current mistress was certainly hard to please, but I seem to have deduced why she behaves so strangely around Kurapika.

"Vellena." I said promptly as we went looking for the key ingredient we were supposed to [cook] with - the [Great Stamp Pig]. "I have figured it out."

"Figured what out?" She asked, still slightly irritated. 

"You act strange around Kurapika because you hate him." I announced. She froze in her tracks, then started laughing. I titled my head in confusion. 

"Am I wrong?"

She only cackled louder in response. I waited for her to calm down, then offered the only other explanation. "Then, you like him."

"What?!" Vellena gasped loudly - loud enough that the nearby birds were scared away, and the people besides us turned around to glare - and blushed profusely, waving her hands and shaking her head in [denial]. "N-no I don't! What makes you say that?!"

"You're lying." I said simply. I didn't even need to use {Truth Detection} on her for this. That is because I have learned something about the act of [blushing - the reddening or flushing of the skin, most commonly on the cheeks and ears when someone is feeling emotions of guilt or embarrassment.]

"OK fine! So maybe I have a tiny crush." Vellena finally admitted. "But like, I've got it under control. It's not like I'm gonna jump him or ask him out or anything."

"You aren't?" I asked, {Truth Detection} raising a flurry of alarms.

"N-no! Can we change the subject please?" Vellena said, her voice now a low mumble. I bowed in [confirmation]. 

"Vellena. I see the creatures named [Great Stamp Pig]. Shall we proceed to capture it?" 

Vellena waved her hand at me. "You can bring one back for me, you're strong, aren't you?" 

I nodded; Mistress was being [Lazy], but as I dislike to question my orders, I started to approach the pigs cautiously. Perhaps I should have walked more quietly. The instant I reached the 3 meter radius around one pig, it turned its head and glared at me with its beady little eye in obvious [contempt] and [anger].

Before I could properly scan for its weak points and come up with a strategy, it charged at me; leaving me no choice but to automatically respond with {Laser Beam}. The beam hit straight and true, right at the pig's snout. Miraculously, the snout deflected the laser for the first 2 meters, but at the last second, its snout finally disintegrated, and the laser hit its [weak point], their forehead.