INKY☪13☪[Lament]

The girl sat quietly in the iron cage - newly rebuilt - and moved not an inch. She was not breathing, not blinking, and incapable of uttering a single sound. 

Her captor - Milluki - worked furiously to erase her memory of the previous month, and deep in her core she fought with him tooth and nail. 

'Stop resisting, you will be my perfect doll'  Milluki grinned down at Agelas as he at last completed the code to completely reset her; she would become nothing more than a hollowed shell. What's worse, there were no laws against this as she wasn't human, at all.

Nothing stood in the way of [Agelas]' demise. Before she snuck out, she had left a note to Gon, Vellena, Kurapika and Leorio saying that she went ahead. They wouldn't worry about her until when - if - they reach Killua. 

As the girl came to the conclusion that her friends would never get past Canary in time and realize she was missing, she shut down all but her core systems - located in the [heart] - and waited for her inevitable end. 

Time till reset - 10 Hours

[Narrator-Chan]

An hour later, it became dawn, and the people Agelas left at the foot of the mountain woke up to a message burnt onto the walls. 

I've gone to look for Killua. Do not worry, I am safe.

-[Agelas]

"She left?" Vellena demanded to their host, who nodded. 

"And you didn't try to stop her?" Kurapika added - at first, he didn't much like Agelas because he thought she was affiliated with the Troupe. After a mere hour, however, he was convinced that Agelas was the most polite person he has ever met - concerned for his friend. 

"She told us she found a secret entrance, so we let her go." The man named Zebro explained. 

"Agelas is smart, she will be fine." Gon said, full of hope. "Let's go follow her. Can you tell us the path she took?"

As Zebro drew out a map and marked the trail that Agelas had taken, Vellena couldn't shake off the feeling that something was dreadfully, terribly wrong.

9 Hours until complete reset

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" 

The group was stopped by a girl - Canary - as she once again had to stop someone from entering the inner parts of the Zoldyck estate.

"We're friends of Killua! Let us through!" Gon said. 

"Oh, is that so? So you guys know Agelas."

"Yeah!" Vellena said, worry laced into her voice. "Have you seen her?"

Canary nodded. "She passed through here about 4 hours ago." She suddenly froze. "Wait, if that's the case, she should have been long gone with Master Killua. I have not seen either of them exit the building..."

"I knew it!" Vellena cried out, her dark hair whirled in a circle as she spun to face her companions. "Something happened to her! We have to hurry!"

"I'm sure she's fine." Leorio said dismissively. "She's a tough girl."

"She didn't even know what nen was!" Vellena retorted. 

"Nen?" The three boys asked simultaneously, tilting their heads.

The girl sighed, but thought better of explaining the concept to them. Instead, she asked Canary to lead them to the house. Canary apologies, and says that she can only take them as far as the butler's headquarters - to which Vellena snapped for her to hurry on with it then.