Exploring the cave

( A/N this takes places in HTTYD 1 and I'm thinking about doing a lemon in the later chapters so give me a short story)
Surya's P.O.V:  
Hiccup are you ready to go I asked hiccup as I got rose storms saddle and my red-rose cloak. Yes I'm ready hiccup replied  ok let's go I said as I waited for hiccup to get toothless's saddle  then he started toothless's tail fin   Do you think you can use your gem powers just in case hiccup said then I summoned my gauntlets ( garnets gauntlets from all of the Steven universe episodes).  You never talk about  your family what were they like? Hiccup asked me  while we were flying. well being that my family bull fights well at least on my dads side of the family the family tree is very small  I replied   And I never knew my mother  so I was with my brother Manolo and my father Carlos Sanchez although i remember my  Obi-Wan Kenobi he was force-sensitive I said.  Let me get this straight your mother's side of the family is has gem powers and your fathers side was the force? Hiccup said  yep pretty much I replied   You know my uncle trained me to in the ways of the force I said with a smile. What was your brother like hiccup asked me   Oh Manolo..he always wanted to be a guitarist and he was a great influence on me I described to hiccup   And your mother?   Hiccup said  then I had a sad look on my face    Well I never got to know her  my father talks highly of her  and he always said I was just like her I said   I-I'm sorry hiccup said   no worries I said.
Rose storms p.o.v ( did not see that coming lol👍):
Toothless.....what do you think is in the that other path in that cave? I asked him Hard to say Rosie toothless said/ teased It's a good thing our masters can't understand us I said   Yeah I know but your master has a book of spells so she can let my master and herself understand us toothless pointed out   Well yes was I could say.   When me and toothless landed  With our masters  getting ready to go into the cave with us  I had a worried look on my face then toothless gently kissed me  hey it's  ok Rosie what ever is in that cave it won't harm us I promise toothless said   Thanks toothless I said as I kissed him lightly  on the check.    Then me,toothless,hiccup and surya  went into the cave were hiccup and toothless leaded us through the cave then we stopped at the two-way path  then I showed my spikes from the back of my head to then across my back then right to my tail fin.   Lets go I said in a fierce voice then we were at the end of the second path   I spotted  a shadow lurking behind toothless    Toothless look out! I warned him then I shot a fire ball  at the shadow then 4  shadows took me, toothless hiccup and surya  then I fainted.    As I stared to wake up I saw toothless being pinned down by a white and black dragon with a topaz mark on his wing   And blood red eyes let him go now! I said in a fierce voice   Good your awake...the mysterious dragon said then I saw a light pink and blue dragon  with a lapis lazuli mark on her back and a Rose Quartz mark on her right wing   Hello rose storm said the pink dragon.    Stay away from him was all I said  were is my master! I yelled at them  oh that girl she is over there the black and white dragon gestured his wing over to surya   And hiccup.  it was a good thing they were safe   W-who are you I asked    The pink dragon came over to me  I'm Luna she said in a soft voice  I'm Mufasa  said the black and white dragon. Don't you remember who we are  Mufasa asked  no not at all   I said  were your parents   No my parents are dead! I screamed out  but we are your parents  Luna said with a small smile   Mom..dad I said then I saw a red and black dragon ready to claw toothless  DONT HURT HIM I screamed then I shot a fire ball at him    He is a night fury and enemy to our species he screamed at me   Then he almost clawed me  that was when toothless pinned him down then ran to me then nudged me  are you alright did he hurt you? Toothless asked me   No I'm fine did he hurt you I said   Who cares toothless said with tears in his eyes   I do  I said then I kissed him  then we nudged each other    Why did you do that shadow?! Mufasa shouted at him   They are an Enemy to the pure madder species   Well it's clear that our daughter loves this night fury   So. He could have hurt my sister!!!! Shadow screamed at him   Get out night fury and don't ever come back or else rose storm will die ! Shadow threatened him   Then toothless  ran away   Toothless wait! I said with a sad look on my face    Then I ran after him. End of chapter.
Cliffhanger yes! See ha tomorrow 👍🏻😋