The arrival of berk

Stoick's P.O.V:
It was a long ride from San Angèl to berk which was 2 days by boat and since there was fog on the way I had took it was three days in total  but we were getting close to the berk docks we were at least 30 minutes away from the isle of berk  and surya was sleeping  so I had to wake her up: surya wake up. I said which did work    How much further do we have until we get to berk? Surya said with a tone that meant that she really Wanted to get there already and meet new people which I liked about her she definitely reminds me of her mother Carmen Sanchez and her father Carlos Sanchez that is if she is a little bit stubborn and hard-headed.
Time skip to 30 minutes:
Young Surya's P.O.V:
As I set foot on the berk docks I thought that what if I don't fit in.....maybe I will but either way I want to see what happens apparently stoick saw that I was nervous because he said: surya are you ok you look nervous he pointed out   Well not anymore I said because I did not want to worry him. as we set foot on the isle of berk  a group of kids possible close to my age noticed me   One introduced herself as if she already new me she said: hi I'm astrid  one kid said as she held out her hand so we can shake on it I had accepted her friend ship. then I saw someone with dark brown or black hair that had a look that I reconized form Joaquìn and I was right about him hitting on me because that Kid said: hey girl I hope your name means beautiful because you are stunning I'm snoutlout there is plenty of me to go around so I twisted his hand ( like how astrid did) and apparently stoick approved of it. then I saw two twins  the female twin came over to me and said: hey you must be new here I'm ruffnut  the cool one and this Over here is my dim-witted twin brother tuffnut   Hey I'm the cool one  your the dim-witted one   Tuffnut said then the twins started fighting. then I saw another chubby boy who looked like the smart one and he introduced himself in a polite way:  hello I'm fishlegs I heard so much about you from the chief stoick  Fishlegs said.    Hello I'm surya I said to all of them I really like most of them but I really had to be careful around Snotlout then stoick volunteered to give me a tour of berk then we past a blacksmith that seemed to be fond of stoick as if there were buddies then   Then the blacksmith look at me then said: well if it isn't little Carmen aka surya Sanchez   He said with a warm welcoming look   I think I'm going to like it here  I thought then I saw a boy that was my age stoick took notice to me then called to that boy: hiccup come over here I Would like  you to meet surya she's new here Hello said hiccup. I took a liking to him I just don't know what set it off I smiled at him I could tell he was a little quirky but I didn't care I liked him either way I'm definitely going to like it here I almost forgot about San Angèl but I would never forget about Manolo and our friend.
End of chapter
Ohhh I smell love later btw I got the name Surya from myself that's actually my real name
Lots of love for my snowflake dragon love-surya aka RubyroseRWBY