Going to berk part 2

Time skip to 8:00 pm ( sorry )
Young Surya's P.O.V:
Where is that berkian chief? I thought as I went to the San Angèl docks along with Manolo,Maria and Joaquìn Well this is it.....I'm leaving San Angèl I said sadly as I made my way to the docks with Manolo Maria and Joaquìn
Look little sis I'm going to miss you most of all Manolo said as I heard my father's footsteps coming towards us. Hey surya me and Joaquìn made two gifts for you ( the picture of the necklace on chapter 4 and Manolo's new guitar with berkian crest ) Manolo said. M-Manolo thank you and I made this for you I handed him a red bull fighting cape that was red and with gold embroidery and a bull crest in the center. Thanks surya your the best little sister I ever had....Manolo said his goodbye to me and I made Joaquìn a sword made out of iron with a light blue handle and a scabbard for the sword it was a light blue and gold with some iron in the middle. Hey thanks surya good luck on berk and for all of us I made us a locket you both have copies of it I have a one made ruby and silver one with a berkian crest in the middle And it has a picture of all of us and Manolo has a one made out of black diamond and gold with a white sugar skull in the middle and Joaquìn has one made out of blue diamond and gold Maria had one made out of a pink diamond and a yellow diamond with a silver Angel in the middle I said finishing off. Hey how about one last group hug Maria said and we all gatherd in No retreat me Maria,Joaquìn and Manolo started off No surrender! we all said I'm going to miss all of you guys. I said out of the blue We will miss you too all three of them said.
Stoick's P.O.V:
Where is San Angèl I've Been looking for it for hours I thought Then I saw Carlos waving to show where the island is I'm coming Carlos!! I yelled hoping he could here me 30 minutes later I arrived at the San Angèl docks where I found Carlos,general posada and four kids two of them I reconized one was surya Sanchez who had auburn hair with blond and black strands and with ( whatever hiccups skin color is ) and blue eyes with a red dress. And the other was Carlos's first born son Manolo Sanchez who had a white shirt with a and a light blue coat and black pants with black hair and dark brown eyes Hey Carlos long time to seen i greeted him Too long old friend he replied Wow you have not changed a bit I said to Carlos Neither have you stoick or should I say chief stoick the vast Carlos replied with a friendly tone in his tone. I see you have a beautiful daughter over here. I said as I look over at surya who had seemed to blush She is going to make a great berkian I already know it from that look In her eyes I thought but instead I said: where is general posada so we can sign that treating I replied as me and Carlos went to general posada's house to sign the treating ( time skip to 45 minutes later ). Well that's that I said Well I do hate signing treating with general posada Carlos replied as we walked back to the dock with surya and the others when we reached the dock I ask surya: are you ready to leave yet? Surya look at her island then back at me I'm ready to go to berk she replied looking ready Ok then let's go as I lifted her onto the boat NEVER FORGET ME! She yelled at her brother and her friends We won't her brother and his friends yelled back as they waved goodbye for a long time.....
End of the chapter.
So what do you think do you want surya and hiccup to get together in the later chapters or do you want me to surprise you comment so I can hear your ideas I hope you enjoyed it because it's 2:14 am bye!! Angèl snowflake dragons😉😊😘❄️❄️❄️