Telling the gang

( A/N note : hey guys so this chapter may be small so what I can do is we can vote if you want surya to go to berk then I'll stick to the plan that I had I need at least five comments on what u think for now this will be a draft but if u don't want that then I'll delete this chapter ok?)
Young Surya's P.O.V:
Manolo how am I going to tell Maria and Joaquìn? I asked Manolo with straight face Well......soft in the blow Manolo said with a look that meant that was all I could think of And how do I do that oh great powerful brother I said just to tease him , I....don't.......know but make it up as you go along Manolo said I shot him a is-that-really-all-you-can-think-of look. Well at least he is trying his best I thought in an hour we arrived at Maria's house where she and Joaquìn was there Joaquìn gave me that look as if he was about to flirt with me apparently he did because he said: hey girl how are you beautiful He said with a flirty smile. Well he can be a flirt and a creep I hope there aren't anyone like that on berk I thought with a straight face then I remembered why me and Manolo came here I'm so nervous about telling them. Hey guys there is something I have to tell you guys I said with a straight face They did not say anything so I continued: my father is sending me.....to the ISLE OF BERK! I said with a serious face.
Young Maria's p.o.v:
Surya I can't believe your going to visit the isle of berk I said but she looked sad Actually I'm going to live there surya said with a straight and serious face Well if it makes you feel better my dad is sending me to Spain I said hoping it will make her feel better which apparently did not work. How does that make me feel any better? Surya asked Joaquìn spoke up: aww man now I won't be able to flirt with surya! He said right out loud. I felt offended for surya Joaquìn Emilio Mondragon!!! I yelled at him with rage  I was angry at him for just missing her so he can flirt with her!.
( A/N note just so you know Manolo is 9 surya is 8 and Maria is almost ten but still nine Joaquìn is 9 like Manolo) I'm still going to miss surya too ha know Joaquìn said Manolo said something to change the subject: but surya leaves in a month so....we can still spend time with her right..... Manolo said hoping to change the subject True but still Me and Joaquìn said.

That's the end I'll update soon though but I need more views see you bye😉😉😉☺️😊 my snow flake dragons I'll check on the story later bye!!!!