Chapter 17

Callums POV
I heard my daddy come I wanted to get a hug from him but all I could hear was him sniffiling. I was hoping that I could go home with mummy and daddy then I heard so much beeping going on and I felt someone come in and they kept pressing on my chest I started to run out of breath and I was finding it hard to breath. Then everything blacked out........

Joe's POV
Zoe came In crying and saying Callum was having CPR done to him. I paused I was so worried for my little baby boy....

(2 weeks later sorry for the time skip)
(Card joe made tap to show full in media box)

Today was the day that Callum and Ashleigh were well enough to come home so we all got in the car and I gave Ashleigh an envelop with a card inside that I especially made for them both. We went back to Zoe's to get the stuff that we left. We then decided to film a video for our channels as we are very late on doing one and we decided to do a joint channel with the whole family so me Ashleigh and callum.

Joe's video

"Hey guys and welcome back for another sugg Sunday special and I'm really sorry for not uploading last Sunday and the Sunday before that , the reason being is that we have moved houses and there will,also be an announcement at the end

End of Joe's video
And last but not least me and Ashleigh have been engaged and we have also had a little baby boy some of you know but some of you don't and also there will,be a video on Ashleigh's channel of her "birth story" and an introduction of Callum andddddd drumroll please ......... we are doing a joint channel of the whole family so links in the description and thanks for watching ..... ahhh bugger I've just hit my toe of the bed fuck.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Hope you all liked this long chapter I'm thinking of doing it up to at least 25 chapters and then doing "boy mad " and then new year hopefully there should be a sequel to this book ... I don't know yet but I'm hoping to
Thank you so much for reading
I love you all
Make sure you comment follow (if you haven't already) share and vote and I will see you all next time
Bye guys xx
418 words bloody hell I write alot