Chapter 13

Joe's POV
I was so happy when Ashleigh said yes and I knew that the engagement would complete us completely. I mean I don't want to sound like the soppy boyfriend or anything I just love her so much and Callum is our beautiful baby boy and nothing can change about that. After we had finished out puddings decided to head home as it was quite late but before we actually go home I decide to take Ashleigh to the park and I told her to close her eyes as I guided her into our little den we made when we were 16 and Ashleigh moved to brighton. I put fairy lights up and made it super romantic and she really liked it and we decided to have our first proper kiss in this "den" as I call it . It then turned into a complete 15 minute make out session.

Ashleigh's POV
We decided we would head home and I send the picture of mine and Joe's "den" and send it on a group message.
Hey guys look where Joe's just brought me sooooo many memories come flooding back remember zo xxx and guess what guys ......... Me and joe are ENGAGED EEEEKKKKKKKK. You are all invited to the wedding. Love you all guys xxx.
Me and joe finally arrive back at zoes and she askes to speak to me I say that I can't that I want to see Callum but Zoe won't let me I start to panic I can't breath all that keeps repeating in my head is
Your going to die
You'll never have that wedding you dreamed of
Just die just die
Callum will hate you

Joe's POV
"ZOE CALL 999 SHES JUST COLLAPSED"
...........
_______________________________________
Ooooooo what's happening to Ashleigh where's Callum what's happened to Callum .....
Next chapter up tomorrow xXxX
Adele xoxox