Chapter 1

Ashleigh's POV
I was standing where it would happen when my life would change on the balcony over looking the Sorrento waters I welled up with tears .....

3 years before

Ashleigh's POV
I woke up with a weird feelin that something would happen today a nice feeling I wonder why I had this feeling anyway I decided to get up out of my bed and go to the bathroom and get ready as I was heading to Zoe's house today because Alfie had gone to a meeting in London and Zoe was feeling a little Lonely today so I had said I would go round for the day and film a collab video with her .
After my bath I headed downstairs and got my favorite top and went back to my bedroom to get changed I got my favorite black crop top with some teal colored shorts and slipped on my vans and headed out.
As I was walking along the pier I hear something it sounded like my name was being called out so I turned around and I see a medium height boy run towards me. As it got closer I discovered it was my best friend and crush Joe I ran closer to him and gave him a huge hug and I said " OMG joe what are you doing in Brighton" he says " I'm staying for the week as I'm missing my best friend so much and Caspar's annoying me a little bit " oh ok I'm just heading to your sisters house you coming ? "Sure why not " says Joe .
Joe's POV
I am so happy to see Ashleigh again as I haven't seen her in at least 1 year . I like Ashleigh she's always been there for me no matter what and honestly as I got in the taxi all I could dream about was me and her and a little family of ours but I don't think she likes me in that way she's not into me I sigh
Ashleigh's POV
As we walk together to go to Zoe's I trip up a little bit and badly hurt my ankle Joe catches me as I trip up I really like Joe he's always been there no matter what I really like him I just wish he liked me back.

----------------------------------------------
Hope your liking the story too far it's my first one and it's really bad 😔 but it will get better and thanks for coming to check it out byeeee guys xxxx ily
Follow me
@Suggy_sugglets.x on Instagram xxx