chapter 16

Callums POV
I can see shadows around me I can hear screams I want my mummy and my daddy why aren't they here. Why am I in this box with wires strapped around me I just want my mum to come and give me a hug "MUM DAD" I scream and shout and cry.......

Joe's POV
I get into the hospital I'm really worried about Ashleigh and my little baby boy. I ask Zoe if she can go speak to Ashleigh for me. Zoe does as I ask and I run over to the reception and ask if they know where "Callum Peter Sugg" is and they lady says yes hes in room 7790 in the baby health care.
I run up and get to the room I look through the window and I see my little boy with wires all over him I break down in front of Callum in tears with my head in my hands and I just cry wishing I could hold him. He was only 7 days old and he's already in hospital. I get to go in and see him and I'm just crying why does he have to be here he should be at home with me and ashleigh.
I decide to go back to Ashleigh's room and she's just lying there sleeping she looks so unwell. I take her hand and I tell her "hey babe everything's going to be okay just remember that I love you and that Callum loves you too I love you Ashleigh " .........
=============================== awww bit of a sad and soppy chapter and basically it will be revealed Tomorrow on what Callum condition is and I'm not going to be taking the Mick out of it so no hate please
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and i might do more of Callum POV on what he can here and see ..
I love u all so much and thank you soooo much for almost 400 reads OMFG
Bye guys