Chapter 11

Joe's POV

Me and Ashleigh were getting ready to go home but we hear some familiar voices outside our door then there was a little gentle knock on the door. I told Ashleigh that I would get it as she was packing her hospital back. I go over to the door and there is a balloon tied to the handle with a card. I go to shut the door until a foot stops it from closing , it was Marcus and Naiomi (sorry it's hard to spell I've probably got it wrong aha) they both said congratulations and came into the room. I sat down with them both and had a little chat. And Marcus gave us the funniest vest for Callum it said "my dad is amazing but Marcus Butler is a legend " I couldn't stop laughing and Naiomi gave us the cutest little pair of Nikes for him.

Ashleigh's POV
(time-skip to the journey to Zoe's)
As we pulled up I looked over at joe and he had a little tear run down his face. "Joe Hun you okay ?" I ask
"Yeah it's just that I'm so happy to announce to Zoe and Alfie that Callum is there nephew"
I start to well up to and before you know it we're both in the car crying our eyes out , I decide to give Joe a peck on the neck and say to him "let's go we look like a wreck" I laugh. I get Callum out of his car seat and bring him to the front door of the sugg deyes house.
We walk in and all the youtubers are there. Zoe and Alfie did a baby shower for us and everyone was there. The sacconejolys,Tanya,Jim,Louise,Darcey,Matt,Tyler and many more
I was so shocked I ended up crying even more.
We all sat down and put Callum in the middle and let Darcey,Emilia and Eduardo coo at Callum.

Joes POV
Hey Alfie mind if I have a quick chat in the kitchen. I whisper.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ooooo what will Joe have to say to Alfie
Hope you liked this chapter be sure to
Like
Comment
Share
Vote
Xoxox
So many of you read my books but you are a silent reader I need some feedback from you all xxx
Adèle 💕💕💕