Chapter 7

Ashleigh's POV
Lunch was great with all the gang and they were so exited on me having a little baby. Tomorrow was my first scan to see how it was getting on and what gender it was. I HONESTLY CANT WAIT.
I decided to go for a bath while Joe was downstairs clearing up after our dinner. I decided to put in my favorite lush bath bomb and lots of bubble mixture. After I got out the bath Joe and me sat in the spare room and started looking for some houses. Joe was worried though as he didn't want to leave Caspar at the flat in London so I asked Joe if it would make Joe more comfortable if Caspar moved into our apartment and me and Joe move just 10 minutes from where we are now. Joe agreed.

Joes POV
I was worried about Caspar but when Ashleigh suggested that he could live in our apartment I suddenly felt better. I decided to get up
"Babe where are you going ? " asked Ashleigh
" I'm just going to call Caspar and see if it's ok with him I'll be back up in a bit you keep looking at houses " I reply
I call Caspar and he's over the moon that he will be living in mine and Ashleigh's apartment. After I had phoned Caspar I decided to go I'm a quick shower and just before I got in Ashleigh shouted my name. "JOE IVE FOUND A CUTE LITTLE HOUSE FOR US " she says excitedly I rush in with a towel around me and I have a look at the house. It was perfect 4 large double bedrooms. A room for the baby and a playroom for the baby. A room for me and Ashleigh, and a room for an office/ filming room. A large back garden 1 aker of land out the back of the house with a pond and a nice kitchen and living room. And it was only £850.00 for sale so we decided that we would buy it and it was beautiful on the outside (picture of the outside above )
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next chapter will skip 5 months on so when Ashleigh and Joe move in and I'm thinking for the baby to be a little boy so comment cute boy names and if anyone would like me to I will do a story on the baby after I have finished my book
Ilyasfm
Adèle xoxox 😘😘😘
Instagram : adele_chlamers_x__ personal
Suggy_sugglets.x fan account xx