Chapter 12

Joes POV
Hey Alfie mind if I have a quick chat in the kitchen. I whisper. "Yeah sure Alfie says cheerfully". "So Alfie I was wondering if you would mind looking after Callum tonight from around 5pm because I was thinking on taking Ashleigh out for a romantic meal as we've now been together 1 year and 6 months and I was thinking of proposing to her". "Sure matey " ill tell Zoe once everyone has gone.
{3 and a half hours later now 4:30}

Ashleigh's POV

The only thing I knew was joe was taking me out to celebrate me becoming a new mum and how proud he was that I went through child birth with so much bravery.
I decided to call Zoe up to the spare room that me joe and Callum would be staying in. "What's up hunny" Zoe says "I can't think of what to wear I'm decided between the red floaty dress or the red sweetheart dress" I sigh "defo the red floaty one hun because it goes better with the shoes I have that I can give to you as they don't fit me " Zoe then comes back with the most cute shoes and I love them. I decide to do my hair and just straighten it and put it to the side. I put my little earrings in that joe gave me for our 3 months anniversary along with the 7ft teddy bear that's back at mine and Joe's house. I also put on my chunky and big gold bracelet and do my nails with some green yellow and hot pink with a little white and silver (picture above tap and it will show larger and in full pic)
I spray on some of the JLS perfume and get ready to head downstairs and meet joe. I quickly check the time and it's 5pm so I give Callum one last feed a little kiss and then apply some lip gloss and more mascara. I head downstairs and see joe with his sexy suit and he takes my hand and we get in the taxi and head to the restaurant.
··················································
Hey guys been a while since I updated
But of a long chapter xx
If you follow me on any of my instagrams you will see that i haven't been active basically my dad smashed up my phone because he was really annoyed with me. But we are okay now its just I don't have a phone and I can't get instagram on my kindle (fire HD)and it's really annoying me but hope you liked this chapter xXxX and will update tomorrow ilyasfm
Hope your having a good day,evening,morning,or night wherever you are in the world
Adele xoxox