About Ruby

Ruby Love is 17 going on 18.Her birthday is on dec. 20 st. Ruby works at a cheesecake diner.she has been there since she was 15.Ruby is also in a band call "captured" with 3 of her best friends.Carter Ross is on drums,Rebecca Johnson but her nickname is Becky she is on guitar,and Peter smith is also on guitar,and Ruby is the lead singer and sometimes on piano.Ruby also have a best friend named Lizzy Ross but she isn't in the band.Carter and Lizzy are twins.Ruby have 3 siblings,Rocko is the oldest he is 20 but he left his 3 siblings when he was 16.Rocky is the 3rd oldest he is 11.Rosie is the youngest she is 9.Ruby mom (Violet)died when she was 15 in a car accident.Her dad (fredrick) is a drunk and is barely at home so ruby takes care of her 2 younger siblings.She also pay the bills,clean at home,buy food and clothes for her and her siblings and other stuff.Ruby also go to school she is shy and quitet there.she gets good grades so she can get into a good college and take care of her siblings. Lizzy and Carter both go to the same school with ruby but Peter and Becky go to a different school.No one knows about her problems at home ( except her friends) or that her and carter are in a band.They wear masks so people won't know them.Ruby have a pet kitten named snow because she's white and she have a pet puppy named fluffy because he have a lot of fur.The kitten and puppy don't fight.Ruby have a car that is a blue chevy.Ruby have trust issues because a lot of people lie to her and turn there back at her.

The picture is ruby as selena gomez

Thank you for reading this

This is my first book

Please Comment and vote