"You cheater!" Cara exclaimed. "Please! You're the worst cheater ever!" Kendall defended herself as she spilt more of the flour on her girlfriend. She straddled her waist and held on to the bag.

Cara grabbed her hand and pushed her down. The flour bag now forgotten after their eyes met. Both faces covered in white. The only shade being their eyes.

Cara brought her hand up to the younger girl's cheek and stroked it. Her girlfriend leaned into her touch, closing her eyes for a moment. She wrapped her arms around Cara's neck and leaned in slowly. Cara rose up and crashed her lips upon the older girl's. Kendall's body warmth evoked butterflies in Cara's stomach.

Their moment was broken when the doorbell rang. Kendall immediately parted from the kiss and looked up. Horror filling her emotions. Cara calmingly rubbed her back. "It's alright babe. Let's check who it is."

They stood up dusting each other off. The doorbell rang once again. Kendall pecked Cara's lips one more time and walked to the door.

When she did open the door, she saw Kourtney wearing sunglasses holding Mason and Penelope's hands. "Hey guys." Kendall muttered. Penelope and Mason hugged Kendall tightly. "Ahhaaaaa" Kendall smiled. "You're white!" Mason notified.

"Come in guys." Kendall guided everyone in. "CARA!" The two kids screamed and ran towards the British girl. "You're all white Cara!" Cara had covered her face in more flour. "Yes.. Because... I am... " kids looked at her in anticipation. "I Am The Flour Monster" Cara screamed. Mason and P ran all they could while Cara followed them like a zombie.

"Thank goodness Cara's here I really needed kids out of this." Kourtney spoke. Her voice was breaking as she sat down. "What's going on Kourt?" Kendall asked with concern. "Scott cheated on me." She sobbed. Kendall immediately held her closer to ease her nerves. Kourtney cried into her sister's shoulders.

"I swear I'll kill that man!" Kendall growled quietly so kids wouldn't hear her. They were having the time of their Lives with cara out in the garden. "He had been lying to me for so long Kenny. I'm done with this." "Kourtney you deserve SO much better." Kendall rubbed her sister's back. "I HATE lying Kendall." She confessed. "I HATE secrets and he had been lying to me for over three months." Kourtney cleared her throat. "Families shouldn't have secrets! He could have told me he didn't want this anymore but instead he lied!"

Kendall was feeling uneasy. She was indeed keeping a secret from her sister. She didn't want to hurt kourtney. "No matter how bad it is.. Families are there to support each other. I'm carrying his baby! And he cheats on me!" Kendall rubbed her back as Kourtney started sobbing again.

"I'm so glad I have a family that's all honest with me." Kourtney smiled through her tears. "Indeed." Kendall was feeling her stomach turn. "Let's go get some fresh air." Kourtney suggested. Kendall nodded and walked out to see Cara chasing after mason.

Kourtney laughed. " kids are literally in love with her. She's a total sweetheart. I can't believe there were such rumors about her." Kendall nodded. "Mason has been begging me to see Cara again. I'm glad she was here. At least they'd be distracted from this divorce for a while."

Mason and Penelope had visited Cara a few times on the set. Cara was very close with them. Today however, was her day off.

Kourtney sat down on one of the chairs. "Thanks Kendall."Kendall looked at her in shock. "what for?" "For bring here... For being honest.."

Kendall decided enough was enough. She was going to tell Kourtney about her and Cara. "Kourt... There's something you should know." She started.

"Anything Ken." Kendall swallowed hard as she played with her fingers. Not looking at her sister. "Cara's not my friend." "WHAT?" Kendall repeated in a more observant tone. "Cara's not JUST my friend," "yeah she's your best friend." Kourtney smiled. "And I'm so glad..." "NO!" Kendall cut her off. "She's my girlfriend."

Meanwhile, Cara grabbed both Mason and Penelope and jumped in the pool with them screaming.

*******

Hi everyone! Thanks a lot for reading my story I honestly am flattered. If you could please let me know what you think, I'd be extremely grateful!

Votes are very appreciated and please do comment your thoughts.

What do you think Kourtney will do? What would you want her to do?

Tell me any idea you have and I'd try to work it in somehow. Thanks.