Hanbin

I hope you enjoy! :) This smut is dedicated to xxifelicity

:D #noteditedsorry

"Felicity!!" A voice shouted, I looked around for that person but he wasn't found any where, I must be hearing things, then two pair of hands covered my eyes, "Jeez...You don't even bother looking for me what if I fell and died?!" The voice said, "Oh shut up Hanbin, plus It's not my fault that I'm to busy reading my book" I said and took his hands off my face, "My Best friend is such a caring person" He said sarcastically, "Shut up hanbinnie!" I teased him. "Hey I wanna take you somewhere!" Hanbin said and then suddenly ran off "Hey you said you wanted to take me somewhere and yet your running off!!" I shouted and he was already 10 metres away from me "You're Meant to follow me Felicity!!!" He shouted back and ran off again. I quickly put my book in my bag and ran off to chase him.

"Hanbin slow down!!" I shouted but he just continued to run... he turned to an alley way and i followed him once he was in the alley way he just disappeared... "Hanbin *huff* where are you? *huff*" I asked panting for air, i took a small walk down the alley way but it was empty... "No! Leave me alone!" a voice shouted I went to take a look and it was a man trying to rape another innocent woman... i was about to walk when some one grabbed my arm, "Hello" the voice said "Hanbin! That woman is about to get raped!" i said and started to walk "No! I'll do it! its to dangerous for you felicity go and call the cops!" Hanbin said before giving me a kiss, I looked shocked but shook it off, i grabbed my phone and called the police before the police picked up, Hanbin Got stabbed by the rapist, "HANBIN!!!" I shouted, all i saw was a boy falling, Tears ran down my eyes, "Hello this is *police number* what is your emergency?" the lady said calmly "please calm down ma'am and tell us where you are" "*name of street* in the alley ways!" i said, then the raper spotted me and started to walk towards me with his bloody knife "No-No! Go away!" i shouted "Ma'am we will be there in 1 minute please be calm! I will help you what is he doing?" "H-he has a bloody pocket knife and is walking towards me, I-i feel weak! please help me!" i shouted onto the phone, "Ma'am we are trying our best-" "You're not TRYING HARD ENOUGH! MY BEST FRIEND JUST GOT KILLED!" I shouted onto the phone, "*police name* PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN!" a group of policemen shouted "I said put your weapons down or we are doing it the hard way! we have you surrounded!" they said but the rapist ran away "Get him men!" "This is officer Junhoe i need a medic asap!" then an ambulance came "Dr Jinhwan!" Junhoe shouted and Dr Jinhwan ran towards Hanbin, then a nurse came up to me "Are you his girlfriend?" the nurse asked me, i don't care about anything so i nodded and broke down in tears again.

"Y-yes I am!" i said "please come with me! My name is Chanwoo, and i am a nurse, you and your boyfriend will be fine! now i will go and help the woman over there please make your way over to that truck over there" the nurse said and ran to the woman, I quickly made my way to Hanbin's truck and got in and sat down near Hanbin and held his hand tightly "You're an idiot, but i didn't know you were this idiotic" i said crying while smiling, Once we reached the ambulance i had to separate from Hanbin because he went into surgery... Once they finished Dr jinhwan came up to me to give me news "He was very lucky to survive, He was only bleeding because of his small scratch, This Booklet Saved his life" the Dr gave me the book "he will be able to go home tonight but he might need some rests" the dr said "Have a nice day!" then dr jinhwan left me, i opened this strange book that had a knife mark in the middle.

" Day 1, I met this girl named Felicity she is so nice! i am so glad i became friends with her on the first day of high school."

i read all of our years together then i once i turned to the last page it said.

"Day 4380, It is Our last year of high school together, and today i want to confess to felicity that i loved her, loved her more then a little sister, but i was scared she only thought of me as a friend, my other friends said she does like me but i don't believe it, why would an ugly boy be dating the most beautiful girl in the world? I hope she will accept my feelings after i tell her"

I started to cry, and then the book got snatched off my, I saw a cold Hanbin standing in front of me, "Hanbin!!" I shouted and hugged him tightly, "Felicity!" he said softly and hugged me then let go off me, "D-Did you R-Read E-Everything?" he blushed, "Huh? no i didn't " I lies, but Hanbin knew i was a bad liar "You're lying!" he said and looked at me coldly "I am not!" i said "Your hand sweats when you lie!" Hanbin said, i felt him grab my hands and indeed they were sweaty "I only read the first parts I'm sorry!" i said innocently "sigh i guess this isn't going towards plan" he sighed and messed up his hair, "What plan?" i said "didn't you read that part yet?" he said "no? you snatched it off me remember!?" i shouted "yes!" he cheered "so uh... follow me? i wont be running anymore" he awkwardly laughed "hmm, nope" i said teasing him and his face saddened.

"hey Hanbin!" i said "hmm what is it?" He asked i pulled his neck collar and kissed him "THATS PAY BACK!" i shouted "fair enough" he smirked and smiled holding my hand, he walked me to the nearest hotel and we got a room, once we got into the room he forced me to sit down on the kitchen table, he put a fairy bottle with little notes in front of me "Pick one" he said and sat down next to me, i hesitantly put my hand in the bottle and picked a note, "will you have sex with me?" i read the note out and blushed, i looked at him but he looked away and blushed, "jeez Hanbin you're such an idiot" i teased him "well i wasn't expecting you to grab THAT ONE!" he argued "ok ok, yes you can" i said "what?! seriously?! but but you don't like things like that.." he said awkwardly, "it can't be helped.. plus we're both new to it so might as well try it out" i said "if you say so felicity" Hanbin said and picked me up bridal style and walking into a room and gently putted me down on the bed before going to lock the door he was about to grab a condom but i stopped him... "But why?" he asked... " maybe because i have had a crush on you for 5 fucking years?" i said and he was shocked then smirked "if you say so but don't blame me when you give birth to our child" he whispered in my ear and kissed me.

He started moving my tongue around his tongue we gasped for air and then Hanbin takes my clothes off and then he takes his clothes off... i covered my body due to shyness, he smiled softly before uncovering my body, i was fully naked in front off him "no need to be embarrassed" he smiled and then stuck two fingers inside of me, "wow you're already wet" he said shocked "s-shut up MM!" i moaned and grabbed a pillow to soften my moaning once he finished fingering me, i felt nothing for 10 seconds until i felt pain down bellow "AH! S-SOFTLY HANBIN!" I shouted grabbing the bed sheets, i could feel his dick throbbing inside me, then he slowly started to move i moaned loudly and grabbed the bed sheets harder, he started going at a faster pace, it hurts but it feels so good, "Ah felicity i'm going to c-c-um" he moaned i quickly hopped off him and then grabbed him and pushed him on the bed "i want to take over! I'm not ready yet!" i said and went on top of him and inserted him inside me, i started to go up and down very fast, once we hit our climax we laid in bed together "woah... that was amazing" he said and i could see he had sex hair , "your so cute" i suddenly said... and he smirked and kissed me on the lips, then we heard banging from below "YOU KIDS FINISHED YET?" a person shouted and we looked at each other awkwardly and then laughed quietly...

I HOPE U LIKED IT!!!!!

and again NOT EDITED