Chapter 14- Maya's point of view

It's a new relationship and soon to be a new year. I'm happy for a change. Josh and I spent Christmas together. Not just with the Matthews together, a with each other kind of together. My heart was filled with smiles when he lifted me off my feet to dash back to the house. He's never done something like that.
After Josh brought me back to the house it was just about time to leave Philadelphia for me. I was sad to leave but we wanted to get back before the worst of the snow hit. Before anyone invaded our alone time Josh hugged and kissed me goodbye. We weren't ready to discuss who we were to each other.
Part of me worries that he doesn't really like me. That he's just really desperate right now or something like that. I also realize that Josh considers the feelings of other people before his own feelings, so right now I just have to walk through the unknown.
And I'm fine with that.

• • • •

A note to you from me -
I know what you're thinking "it's been forever since you last updated" which is very true. I was just really uninspired but I have some plans for my next few chapters and you'll find out some information on ur boy Lucas :)) I'm really excited to be back and I would like to start updating this story every week from now on.
Thanks for reading.
Sincerely, GeorgiaHeart ❤️
ps - if you want to remind me to update follow my Instagram bae.savage comment on one of my posts reminding me about this story :)