Chapter Ten

Okay, like I promised, faster and sooner updates once more. Now that I am not as busy as usual. I hope you guys like this! So, before I bore you to death. let's read on, my lovely readers!

Chapter Ten: Primordials vs. Oath

Point of View: Third Person

"Like talking to a brick wall?" Hydros stands up, irritated.

"Yes, unless you want to face End and Chaos in all their might, there is no point in discussing it. The only plans and assumptions we can make would be to ready ourselves for anything and everything. We must speak with Olympus, and even I don't think it a wise idea. But it is their world just as much as it is ours. We need to band together, whether you like it or not. It is the best course of action we can take." Oath argues.

"We have not shown ourselves to anyone but other Primordials. You want us to come out now? They would be suspicious." Chronos counters.

"If you are all so powerful, why are you afraid?" Oath challenges.

"We are not afraid, but unsure what effect this might cause." Aether speaks up.

"What effect matters if the world will no longer be here?" Oath snaps.

This quiets all of them, Glory standing faithfully at her husband's side.

"I am not sentimental, but there is no point in hating them anymore. I'll forgive them if that is what it takes. But this world cannot continue unless we all do something about it. Stop cowering and do something for once. You are the oldest beings that occupy this planet. They need you. They would die as soon as they committed on doing it alone. Chaos is too much for them to handle. You have passed down this world to your predecessors without properly teaching them about it. And they made a mess of it. It is your mess too. It's time you cleaned it up." Oath says.

Ouranos rises slowly and stands proudly. "I believe you are correct, young man. It is time we fixed our mistakes. I will help, if you will have me."

Oath looks taken aback. "I am not leading this war effort. Forget it. I had enough of that. I will help, but I will not be the spearhead."

"You must. It is the only way for us to win. I have seen it in your words, which give birth to new destinies. You will lead, Oath." Ananke stands. "I, too, will partake in this absolutely senseless war."

Order perks up and nods. "I wish to save my brothers, both of them. My Champion, will you please help me with it?"

Oath looks caught between a rock and a hard place, but nods after sighing. "Oh, alright. I will assist you, Lady Order."

Order squeals and kisses his cheek. "Any ideas on how to save End? He has been corrupted the longest of the two. Perhaps if we fix him, it will correct Chaos in turn."

Oath nods. "I know a few things that might help. I will attempt to find others that may do what you wish, but I make no guarantees, my lady."

"I know. It means enough to me that you will try, whether it is hopeless or not." Order smiles warmly.

"Alright, boy. We are listening, tell us how to ease the world into knowing about us." Chronos looks stronger than before, more determined like he used to be.

"First, are you all willing to fight your father? Your uncle?" Oath asks.

They all agree to it, though uncertain they are.

"Then We should all go to Olympus. The best way and the quickest, most possibly the easiest, way is to be blunt with them. At this point, they wouldn't even believe you. Not to mention if I reveal who I used to be, it will make it all the more fun to screw with their heads. Perhaps they need to be kicked in the arse and knocked down a few more pegs than my disappearance did to them. It would be for the best. But I will not explain where you have been. That is your job. You must elucidate on what has been the lives of the Primordial Council and the members within it. And why two of them are absent, why another one is still working on rising again. Which reminds me, if you awaken Gaea, I'll deal with her for you. Just get her out before she is too far gone." Oath explains.

"One problem." Hemera comes up to him and Oath raises an eyebrow. "If we are to raise my beloved aunt, then we will lose the power we need to combat Chaos. Is there no other way to awaken her and without her previous corruption?"

Oath looks thoughtful until he smirks. "The gods. They won't be much use and neither will the demigods. Especially if we are fighting all-powerful, ancient Primordials far before even your time. It would be a good idea to raise all of the enemies of Olympus without the corruption as well. They are needed. Our world is in danger. We have common ground."

That's it for this chapter, my lovely readers! Hope you enjoyed!