Looking around I noticed one of the male Warriors signalling the army to anchor the ship. Hurrying over I yelled out "HEY!"

He turned around in annoyance and asked coldly "What do you want?"

Trying not to let my discomfort show I asked "What are your guys names?"

"Well" he said "I'm Alpha that's Forge, there's Arrow, Revenge is over there, Huntress is by the ship, Moonlace and Torch are by the lake, Charm is heading over to Forge, and Angel is the one entering the ship, and Pistos is the commander."

"Oh is there any easy way to remember each of you?"

"The colour of our armbands because we each have a different coloured one."

" Oh okay, so do you travel all over the galaxy or something?"

"Yes, yes we do"

Hope entered Annabeth maybe if they had traveled the galaxy they had seen Percy! After he left all those years ago when that stupid half-brother of his. Shuddering in an attempt to steer away from the memory but it was to late.

~Flashback~

It was a lovely day in the middle of July, Percy was returning from his quest today and Annabeth couldn't wait to see him taking a sip from her coffee she suddenly slipped into a sleep.

~Time skip~

Annabeth woke up to see Percy looking at her in shock well yelling "WHY ANNABETH, WHY?!?"

Confused Annabeth looked to her side to see James standing next to her. Baffled the only thing she could think to say was "P-P-Percy it's not what it looks like"

"Oh yeah so you weren't just kissing James" angrily asked Percy

"I-I-I" Annabeth looked down. She'd meant to say I don't know but that would have sounded stupid.

"Thought so, here take this it was a surprise" Percy said before throwing down a red box. picking it up and opening it she saw the ring and began crying.

"Don't be sad" said James "You have me now."

Whipping around she slashed James in the face with her nails before breaking down. Then Thalia came running down the hill not even stopping to take a breath she said "Percy's left!"

~Time skip~

"I'm sorry Annabeth but Percy's gone."

"NO!" cried Annabeth before she collapsed on the couch defeated. Even though James would be punished for the rest of his life by (for reasons I don't understand) by being granted immortality unless killed in battle but would have to serve Camp Half-Blood in anyway possible such as cleaning dirty dishes and the things the campers didn't want to do because he placed the love potion in her coffee. Still it wouldn't bring back the one thing she wanted, Percy.

~Flashback Over~

Annabeth woke up to find herself in a hospital room. Looking around she saw members of Chaos' army in medical gear looking over her seeing that she was okay one of them said. "Pistos will now speak to you" before they were ushered out of the room by the Commander.

Walking over to the bed Pistos sat down and asked in a monotone tone. "So what do you want to know?"

"And how did you know I want to know something?"

Well," said the Commander "You were asking many things about our army and after doing a background check in one of our computers, I discovered that you are a daughter of Athena who will obviously have a great curiousity."

Deductive was all Annabeth could think and after hesitating she asked "During your time travelling the galaxy did you ever meet a demigod named Percy Jackson?"

Seeming surprised by the question Pistos took a moment before answering "Yes, we did but what would you like to know about him?"

"Is he still alive?"

"To my knowledge" began Pistos as Annabeth sucked in her breath "I have no idea"

Annabeth sighed and lay back down.

"How are you still alive?" Pistos suddenly asked.

Sitting back up Annabeth asked "What do you mean?

"It's been 500 years since I first met Percy and from what he told me human lives don't usually last that long."

"Oh," said Annabeth "some of us (meaning her , The seven, and the head counsellors from each cabin, Reyna, and a few others) were granted immortality by the gods for our great service in the Titan and Giant War."

"Ohhh" said Pistos and an akward silence followed.

"Well" said Pistos "if that's all your going to ask I'll be on my way." As he got up and left.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN PJO OR HOO BUT RICK RIORDAN DOES! And sorry in advance if I accidentally switch tenses or if I switch from first person to second or third person as I tend to do that.