And I Thought Mondays Were Bad

Sup my readers! Just a quick note of appreciation to all my voters and commenters. Thanks a bunch guys for reading my story and for all your lovely comments *panda bear hug to all* Due to all your encouragement I've decided to go ahead and put out another update of Cassandra's POV.
(You will read about the wings above a little in this chapter so I'll just go ahead and say yes I am aware that is a guy in this photo, this is just an example of the tattoo so imagine your own thing but it is black wings for a reason.)
Ps. Went on google and realized the town number in this book is way too small ;) I've lived in the city for most my life so sorry for the mistake. Its now 635. I know that's still pretty small to some people but I think that's what we need in this book. Plz comment if you have any thoughts on the number because frankly, I'm kind of lost here. Back to the story~~~

Cassandra's POV:

"Why didn't you save him? You where right there! You just stood there and now he's dead! He shouldn't be dead! You should be dead! Why are you alive when he is not?!" Why?" My nightmare of the hellish memory fades and I dream I'm in the warm arms of a savior who rescued me from my own memories. I look up into his eyes and I see a pair of familiar dark bluish black eyes- I jolt awake with a start.

After realizing I was just dreaming I relax and throw my self back down on my bed with a sigh. Did I really just have a dream about the pervert next door? I think to myself. Not gonna lie, that boy is the hottest guy I have ever laid eyes on but that doesn't mean he isn't a total jerk.

I look at the time and realize I'm gonna be late if I don't get up soon. Oh and in case your wondering, I am not by any means a morning person. How the hell people even will their bodies to get up super early, I will never know. What I do know is that today is the day I will be attending a new school with a perv who happens to be my next door neighbor. Of course my day needs to start with me getting up.

Before I get up, I stretch into a star fish position popping all the bones in my body. The movement is usually quite refreshing but today it causes me to feel an unknown soreness on my whole back. Guess my body isn't used to this unfamiliar bed I think to myself.

I let out another sigh and slip out of the comfort of my bed. Then I head to the bathroom, knowing I have to face my demons sometimes. I take one look at my reflection and scrunch up my face in disgust.

Don't really know why they call it beauty sleep when you wake up looking like a hag. I know I can't be the only one. Those commercials for sleep aids are full of shit cause no way they wake up looking that good, makeup perfect, hair all nice. Lies.

I think back to my lovely dream filled night (note the sarcasm). Every night it's the same dream but today was different. Evan was there and he saved me. I feel my cheeks heat up as It dawns on me that I just had a dream about a guy who literally said He'd be dreaming about me. No way in hell will he ever find out this bit of information though. I nod agreeing with myself and then begin my morning routine.
~

~

~
Twenty minutes later, my hair is fully wet and brushed but my back is bothering me even more. I ignore the soreness and continue with my routine. I head back to my room, and now that I'm much more awake and alive, I spot a present box on my vanity table with a note is taped onto it.

Dear Cassy, I was going to give this to you after dinner but when I came into your room, you were already fast asleep. I've had this since the incident when it was sent to me by a friend of me and your mom's. I really think you should be the one to have it though. I know you've been through a lot but I just want you to know I'm here for you. Im sorry I wasn't there all those years, they wouldn't let me have you. But your here now and that's all that matters. Happy (late) Birthday hun. P.s. Hope you like waffles~Donna