You Like Crabby Patties Don't Ya Squidward?

Well hello there readers! I am in fact, not dead and I'm sorry for not updating for a REALLY long time. Told ya from the start that would happen sometimes so your just gonna have to panda bear with me on that. As I said before the plot will unfold as the story goes on (I'm not the type to write it all at once) so please panda bear with me on that also. With out further ado, here is another creation my  crazy imagination has come up with. P.s. Yes I do love spongebob.

I hear a loud gasp and can't help but smirk when I hear her shout, "What the hell man??? You scared the shit out of me!!!" I was expecting a reaction and this girl doesn't  disappoint.

What I wasn't expecting was what her voice would do to me. A ringing sensation begins in my ears immediately after hearing her voice. The ringing is soft but overpowers all of my senses all at once, causing me to stop hearing all the noises around me. The only sound I hear is a heartbeat much like my own but softer, and beating fast as if startled.

A sudden burst of power enters me, starting from my toes and traveling  all the way to the top head.  the left side of my chest tingles for a moment before I'm shot back into reality and my senses go back to normal.

The girl obviously doesn't have any idea what I just went through in just a few seconds. Realization dawns on her face that she's not completely dressed so she quickly covers up her exposed bra with her shirt. She finally looks at me and I locks eyes with the darkest brown eyes I have ever seen.

This isn't some cliche where I say the world stopped spinning or some shit. My heart didn't skip a beat and I didn't have flashes of some happy future we would have together. It was way better than any of that fake movie shit.

What actually happens is my world goes black. I see nothing but darkness and my eyes are still open.

Suddenly, flash backs and memories  that aren't mind flash across my face all within a few seconds. They go by too fast to comprehend fully but I feel them implanting themselves into my own memory.

All of a sudden, the memories stop and I see stars. The stars I see cause a feeling of pure adrenaline to flood throughout my body. The feeling makes me feel so powerful  that my smirk turns into a full on smile. Through my half blinded state, I see the girl eyes widen to the size of saucers.

Just as quickly as the feeling starts, it stops and I'm left with tingles right over my heart. The girl who I'm still having a staring contest with, blinks as if coming to her senses and then looks away quickly.

As soon as her eyes leave mine, I'm overwhelmed with dizziness which cause me to stumble away from my window. I make it to my bedroom door before I collapse and I'm thrown into a memory that's not mine. Im seeing the whole thing in third person.

A newborn baby is sleeping in its mother's arms in a hospital bed. A little girl with curly brown hair and dark brown eye's is placed in the woman's lap by a man with the same curly hair. The little girl looks at the newborn in awe as the baby opens his eyes and smiles at her. She lets out a little giggle and whispers, "Hewo my new bruder Benny! I wuv u alweady!" ~

The flash back ends and I'm left breathing hard. Then I realize why that little girl looks so familiar. She looks like a younger version of that hot girl from next door I realize suddenly.

I decide to tell my mom what just happened so I head  down stairs in search of her. I find her watching some chick flick and eating chips on the sofa. How do I put this? "Hey mom?" "Yeah?" She replies looking up from her movie while stuffing chips in her mouth.

"IkindofsortoffoundmyEMbylookingoutmywindowtotryandgetalookattheneighborsneicebutthenshedidnthaveashirtonandiscaredtheshitoutofherandshecursedatmeandithinkicompletedtwosensesandthenisortofhadaflashbackofamemoryofherasalittlegirlandyeahsoimprettysureshesmyeternalmateandyeah." I say in on breath.