What the Hell Man???

CASSANDRA'S POV:
I let out a huge gasp and turned towards the window where I see a guy looking at me through his window with a smirk on his face. "What the hell man??? You scared the shit out of me!!!!" Then I realize I was still in my bra so I quickly press my shirt up against my chest. I look up and lock eyes with a pair of the darkest blue eyes I have ever seen. They almost looked black.

I find that I can't break his gaze and I feel like I'm being sucked into his dark eyes with no hope of escaping. His smirk turns into a menacing smile and my eyes widened. I swear I saw his eyes turn from dark blue to black. I feel a weird sensation on both my shoulder blades that lasts for only few seconds.

I blink twice and realize that I am still staring at this stranger who obviously was watching me get dressed so I looked away and tried to gather my thoughts. I looked up to ask the guy why the fuck was he was watching me when I realize he isn't at his window anymore.
I shut my window quickly and draw the blinds feeling way more than slightly creeped out. I don't really know how to react to what just happened so I decided to just finish getting dressed and text Elana.
C: hey lanie bug! I just wanted ya to know I made it here alive and I miss ya already!

E: I miss you too! Nice dramatic exit btw

C: thank ya. Thank ya vary much.

C: it's gonna be weird living without you

E: ikr your gonna be missing my awesomeness

C: lol whatever gets you to sleep at night.

E: parents are calling I gots to go

C: good luck and I'll see ya soon!

E: duces my bitch!

I decide to go find my aunt to see if she needs any help with supper. I find the kitchen rather easily because I can hear Donna setting up the supplies. She sees me and smiles.

"Hey Cassy! I hope you don't mind but I invited my friend Carrie and her family to dinner with us. She is really excited to meet you!"

I smile and say, "that's fine with me." "Do ya need any help?" "Actually I could use some if you really want to." I nod my head because I actually like to cook. "Preheat the oven to 400 degrees."
*

*

*
I'm helping Donna set the table when I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" I tell her as I head for the door. I open the door and am about to greet the guest when I stop dead in my tracks.

A brown haired, bright blue eyed woman was smiling and holding a cake. Beside her stood a man with black hair and dark green eyes. They almost looked black. But what made me stop was the grinning, dark blue eyed boy that stood behind them.