It's True...My Life, The Lie

Hey :)

Here is the sequel to Rima Hatake's story "The Truth Behind The Lies". Now I know I said I would work on "Bleeding Out" more before putting this up but I've been feeling very down and horrible lately that I decided writing this may help improve my mood. I will be putting up "Bleeding Out" during the week hopefully by Thursday, while the first chapter for this will be out by Next Sunday.

Also, would those who took part in the One Shot Comp, please message me about my doing a one shot in return for you and also, the winner of the comp will be revealed tomorrow. Apologises for taking so long, again been dealing with some things.

Anyway, below is a synopsis of the book along with some quotes that will be featuring in the book just to tease you all.

I can't stress this enough but thank you all so so much, from the bottom of my heart for enjoying the first book and loving Rima's tale and for wanting a sequel. It makes me so happy and delighted that so many people like my writing. So, thank you :)

Lis,

xx

***M***

"Why would you do this? How could you betray us? I trusted you! I loved you! You were my sister and you left me! Why? What had I done to you?! RIMA?!"

"You do not understand, brother. Soon you will, I promise."

Rima's story continues in the sequel to "The Truth Behind the Lies" as she battles with her inner demon, in a literal sense, as well as coming to terms with life in the Akatsuki. Not yet a full member in the organization, Rima struggles to learn control of her Mother's legacy with the help of Itachi Uchiha, all the while ensuring to keep it a secret from the other members.

Faced with many challenges, such as finding the mysterious girl who possess the other half of her power, protecting a child that's hell bent on getting into all sorts of danger and trying to learn the secrets Itachi is keeping, Rima struggles to adapt to her new life. Especially upon finding out the truth behind why the Akatsuki want her brother, Naruto, her uncle, Killer Bee and the holder of the One Tails so badly.

Torn between her loyalties to her old friends and families, and the new bonds she unexpectedly created with the Akatsuki, Rima has no answesr for the many questions she is faced with. And all things just get worse when she runs into old partners from the Land of Lightning, a Raven Haired Uchiha possessed with the need to murder his brother, and the red haired genin, who is now Kage, that once captivated her.

Come along and join in on Rima Hatake's tale, shout and scream in frustration at all the plot twist I will no doubt inflict on you all, and feel your hearts break as you experience her own turmoil exploding around her as all her lies come crumbing down in "It's True...My Life, The Lie."

*M*

"You need to stop pestering Itachi, brat. We all have a past we do not like to relive and bothering him about it could lead to your death"

"Who are you? Why are you helping me? The Akatsuki killed my family.""I am not like them, let me protect you, please."

"So much darkness has filled this world that the tether to the light is dwindling and I can feel hate festering within me the longer I remain here. But I can't leave."

"Well look who returned and wearing a black cloak, huh. I see the rumors are true, you are a traitor."

"Moriko...what happened to you? I heard-.""I don't care what you heard! It's their fault! And you're one of them so you must pay too!""No! Moriko!""I trusted you! We ALL trusted you! And you betrayed us, Rima!"

"Why won't you tell me?! Please Itachi, enough! I need to know! Why?! What are you hiding?!"

"How do you feel? I know this...is strange."

"She talks to me...tells me things to do...""Like?""She says I shouldn't trust you, that I should kill you, to save us all."

"You cannot fight me forever brat."

"Enough Takaya, please.""You're losing control..."

"Are you here to kill to me? Is that the mission they gave to you?"

"Uncle..."

"You...you can't do this! You can't abandon me like this and go to die! You won't even fight him! Itachi! Please! I can't lose you again! Not after – NO! I won't let you go! I won't I -."

"Why won't he stop crying? Shut up you little-.""Stop it! He's just a baby!""Well he needs to learn to shut up! I can't sleep."

"Why did it come to this, Shadow? How had we failed? We were supposed to-.""It's not the end yet, Dawn. War is coming. We need to prepare like the shinobi.""And...Rima? What of her?""She must make her own faith."

"Forgive me for lying, forgive me for leaving, forgive me for-.""There is nothing to forgive."

"I wish you had died back then for good. Who you are now means nothing to me. You mean nothing.""You always say stuff like that to me, makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Now shut up and die like a good boy."

"I was rejected by my clan, hated by them, but it wasn't hate. It was fear. They feared the power a half blood possessed! And more than that they craved it! YOU CRAVED IT!"

"I swore...I swore to the Third Hokage that I would protect Naruto. And yes, I've failed in the past but I will not fail now. Not when it matters most. You will not get him. This is a battle for us alone. Uchiha verses Uchiha. The old sadist, hating, clan murdering bastard and the alone, wronged, betrayer of a daughter. It ends here. With our blood and our lives, Madara."

"I love you, sweet child, and because of that I will fight til the end so you will not have to grow up in a world where you are hated simply because of your eyes."