| The Cause of The Madness |

"Heeyy Yoichi--How's it? See any monsters?"

"Hmm--Give me a second,Yuu,"

I sighed;looking towards the ravenette male who has been asking the same questions for the third time in the last 15 minutes now.

"Really,Yuu--Yoichi won't be able to concentrate if you keep on bugging him every time passes by,"

Yoichi was up in an electric pole,watching for a lookout with his bow in his hands and eyes concentrating ahead beyond the walls.

"Wha--i'm not bugging him!" He argued,

"We'll face three horsemen of the apocalypse if we keep going," Yoichi uttered out loud all the way from the top.

"That's what he says,what now? We kill them?" Me and Yuu looked at the lower ground where the rest of the members stayed behind.

"It'll be troublesome if we engage them and end up bringing more of them together--Shall we start demonic Curse Weapons training around here,Shinoa?" Mitsuba asked to the purple haired girl behind.

"Hmm,there's a chance we'll destroy the surrounding area if we start here,so i wanted to get a little bit farther from the city--"

"Ah,crap--one of them noticed--Oh? All of them noticed us;they're going to attack." Yoichi interrupted,eyes still focusing on them.

"Heeh~ Now?" I let out a grunt,

"Oh,so we'll fight them after all? Then let's get to it!" Yuu suggested who sounded rather excited with all the combats.

"Ah,but--if you let me kill them,then i'll finish them off." The brunette male spare a glance at us with a smile,

"You're unusually full of yourself..You're saying you'll do this alone?" -Yuu.

"Yeah,probably--if i do it at this distance--Strike the enemy,Gekkouin. I'll protect everyone."

With that, a black and green ish shadow forming a monstrous in a form of a bird appeared behind Yoichi,and with his fingers slipped off the arrows from his bows,the Demon of his followed in a tow with them.

Our eyes followed each of their movements as it strike right on the horsemen of the apocalypse in a quite explosive impact on them right at the same time,wiping them all out at once.

"Woah,look at that--Yoichi had succeed in taking control," My both eyes beamed in amazed,

"Impressive,we didn't even teach him and he's already able to materialize his Demon--" Shinoa point out loud.

"I did it everyone!" Yoichi cried out with a blithe,

"H-hey--Did you just bring your Demon out!?" Yuu who probably can't believe this starts to cry,

"Huh? Oh yeah,i did."

"Hey Shinoa,Arisa! What's going on here!? Why's he already able to materialize his Demon!?"

"Was he the only one you trained!?" Yuu starts to stomp his feet onto the ground like a little child did not got any treats from halloween time.

"Aahh no,Yoichi has always had unusually high ability to control Demonic Curses,so it looks like he learned it by himself~"

"Well,it's usually impossible ,but there it is." I teased,trying to push Yuu's button.

"For real..?" His expression seems dejected.

"You're amazing! How the hell did you do that!?" He looks towards Yoichi's way who had make his way to climbed down from the light pole.

"Well,it's nothing that impressive,but--i talked a lot with the Demon while i was asleep,so just sort of became able to use it.." He scratches his cheek with a small flash of embarrassment on his pale cheek.